Getting Bumped

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Cyndi, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Cyndi

Cyndi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK - so we are leaving on Saturday and I'm very stressed about getting "bumped" to the Great. I've been reading all the reviews here and on Trip Advisor since booking. Another review posted this morning saying they were bumped to the Great and that the hotel had overbooked 20 rooms! We've booked the Oceanview Club room - but we don't get the hotel until about 8pm. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to confirm that we won't get bumped? Do they only bump the people that have booked the "standard" type rooms? I DO NOT want to go the Great and it would not be a good way to start the vacation that we've been waiting for and planning for 5 months!

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Raise hell and demand to go to TTR for the one night, at least there will be a party and no kids.

3. busymomof3

busymomof3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel the same way and have read the same things you have! We go in March, a very busy time, and are afraid the same thing will happen.
    Hope you have a great trip, good luck and let us know how it was when you get back!

4. Cyndi

Cyndi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will let you know how everything is for sure - here's hoping for a great vacation at the Golden - NOT the Great- only 2 more sleeps!!!

5. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I am soooo excited for you! Please let me know if you can... if Carlos(the tall mexican guy at the front desk at night time) is still there! Tell Gamaliel (the tallest waiter in the paradise buffet) that his blondie from Jersey is coming soon and I miss them both!!! lol I'll be sure to say hi to the people that u miss when we go in March! I'm sure we all will be looking forward to your trip reports! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice