Garden Room Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by kensterfly, May 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kensterfly

kensterfly Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I plan on getting a Garden Room for my October trip. I would like an upper floor overlooking the Quiet Pool. How do I make that happen? Can you request that ahead of time? Is there a map giving specific room numbers? Ideally, it would be about in the middle of the wing.

Room number suggestions, or a range of rooms, would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    you can ask but they will say they will try to get it but they can't promise
    they do try really hard to make people happy
    best thing to do is call about a week in advance and speak to someone and ask ..nicely
    I have knee issues so we always ask for a bottom floor room .. don't care where ..and that's what I do call about a week before hand ask them to make a note for the bottom floor , be super polite about it . then when we check in I ask if they could take care of it .. they always have . We don't care where the room is though so that makes it easier for them .

3. Turbot

Turbot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 1
    I believe the rooms that overlook the quiet pool are Trendy Ocean View or Jacuzzi rooms. The Garden view rooms in that block face the parking lot.

4. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    all rooms around quiet pool are ocean view. If you want to be around the quiet pool you book ocean view and you will most likely get what you want.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    All of the ground floor rooms are Jacuzzi rooms at the quiet pool.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Not all garden rooms look onto parking lot, a good number are at the marina end, in a nice quiet area behind the sea view block at the end of the sexy pool.. so easy to get to pool, beach and breakfast. We always hold our luggage in the lobby, ask to see allocated room, if not happy with their allocation, we ask to see another, depending on occupancy it usually takes 3 allocations but we are there for anything between 7 and 14 nights......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice