Frances and Justin's TR - Nov 29 - Dec 6

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by fmscott, Dec 11, 2011.

1. fmscott

fmscott Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well, thanks to Sunday nights insane drinking contest with Jesse, today is the first day I'm able to think coherently enough to write this trip report! lol :)

Justin and I had yet another incredible week at Temptation. It is amaaaazzing as usual! We met a lot of awesome people there... if I start listing people, I know I'll forget some haha.... but you know who you are! We miss you all already!

We arrived on Tuesday the 29th around dinner time. We were in room #2110, which we were a little disappointed in at first, since I had done the express check in on the website and we specifically asked for a room on the second or third floor. Went to the front desk and were told there were no other rooms available, and we should come back on Thursday. By Thursday though, we realized 2110 wasn't so bad after all, being just a few steps away from the sexy pool and patyo's, so we kept the room :) Our first evening was fairly laid back and we hit the sack pretty early.

The rest of the week however, is a bit of a blur. We spent quite a bit of time in the sexy pool, even though it wasn't heated the first few days of our trip. But we were in there anyway, goosebumps and all! And there was plenty of alcohol involved to warm us up lol!! We were sooo glad though when they turned the heat back on :)

Beer pong in the pool. Wow. Now that's a fun time! I had a little too much fun with it one day when Justin and I played 2 games and somehow I ended up taking most of the shots....(thanks for that dear!)... and had to be led back to our room. We tried going through our patio door (which the maid had locked) and apparently I thought Justin was going into the wrong room! So I sat my ass on the ground and was yelling "That's the wrong room! I will have no part of this!! Our room is over there!!!" (while pointing back at the sexy pool) :icon_redface: Justin said he was getting some really funny looks from the groundskeepers walking by :icon_redface: Yeah, me getting totally hammered seemed to be a recurring theme during the week!

We didn't spend too much time on the beach this time. In April, we enjoyed going to sit on the beach in the evening and watch the "waves" lol... but it was a little too chilly in the evening this time for that.

For our dinners, we went to Tex-Mex once (the skirt steak that I had was really good! Justin said the ribs were overdone), Italian 3 times and Asian twice. They were all very good, and the cannelloni was even better than I remembered! The sexy coffee at the Italian restaurant was awesome... highly recommended! I was glad I remembered to order it this time... I totally forgot about it in April. We were hoping to go to the Asian restaurant one last time on Monday evening.... but I was pretty busy allll day Monday sleeping off a wicked hangover :( lol

We left the resort only once during the week. Made a quick trip to WalMart to get some souvenirs for the kids. Next time we're hoping to hit up Coco Bongos and possibly a Boobs Cruise!

We remembered to bring our cd player this time... it's awesome having some music in the room while you're getting ready or just hanging out on the balcony.

All in all, it was a fantastic week, and we can't wait to go back!!! Maybe in April???

:daveandmo:
    Frances and Justin

2. aragincajun

aragincajun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    hi guys, glad to see you had a good time again. thanks for the TR...looks like you are official repeaters:) hope i get to see you again in april, i will be there 4/26-5/3...ttfn...charlene

3. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Nice trip report, I love reading trip reports and thinking about how we agree with everything you said. You've gotta love this place!

4. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It was great hanging out with you guys. Whatever made me think an improptu shot drinking contest at 3 in the morning I'll never know but you won fair and square and kicked my ass royally. :bowdown: I did make the pool the next day though so while you won the battle I still feel I won the war! :icon_mrgreen:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice