FM3 APPROVED thanks Mauricio

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CharlesinCancun, Aug 19, 2008.

1. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to recommend Mauricio Mendoza , a local attorney here in Cancun, to handle any of your immigration issues. My FM3 was approved , after a lengthy time waiting for my offer letter , from my company , not Mauricios fault . He was very patient through the whole process. He never "sugar coated" anything , he always told me exactly what he knew to do , and advised me against certain things. I listened to him , as I didnt want any problems. He speaks English, very well.

Trust me , his fee is worth it , I would never want to try and do this myself. He also showed up to a meeting with my employer , to negotiate a few specific items. No one elses attorney showed up , except mine. He was on time and took over. I was proud to say , hey , that is my attorney. From that point on , I never had to talk with anyone about the FM3 from my company. Other co-workers had major issues or just gave up. The company at first wasnt going to let me use my own attorney , but he spoke with them and they agreed to let him handle my FM3.

Also , thanks rivergirl and others that posted his info. Thanks Steve for having this site.

here is his contact info
    Mauricio Mendoza - maurris@hotmail.com

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats Charles, glad it worked out. I am a big fan of Mauricio myself and won't ever do the INM thing by myself again. Well worth every peso.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratulations! Mauricio is a stand up guy, that's why I've pushed him on every ex-pay I know...

4. Windknot

Windknot Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there a problem getting an FM-3 in Cancun????? I live in Veracruz, but will be moving to Cancun, sometime in the "near-as-possible" future. My first FM-3 took about a week to get, but my 2 renewals were done in about 3 days, and I didn't need any outside help.

5. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there are alot more foriegner workers here than veracruz. I have seen people do it themselves and make it and others didnt do too well. I dont like to take chances or put up with the hassle , to me , the fee was well worth it. I only set foot in the immigartion office one time , and that was enough for me

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Immigration in Cancun is, by all reports, not like immigration in other parts of Mexico. Things are harder here.

7. Windknot

Windknot Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for that, y'all. I want to move to Isla Blanca ASAP, but I guess I'll renew here in Veracruz this Spring, and then worry about Cancun the next year....if necessary.

But I guess I can see why FM-2's and aquiring resident status is more popular in the Cancun area, than with ex-pats from other areas of Mexico.

8. bncancun

bncancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do I get hold of Mario, my lwayer is a real "Schmuck"?

9. CancunMole

CancunMole Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 am in the Renewing my FM3 for the first time.... thread:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice