Fletches Understudy

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Jun 21, 2005.

?

Who should be Fletch's Understudy?

1. Jody

100.0%
  2. Kait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Apple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jlow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Well Well....I do indeed someone to help me critique and such.....theres quite a few candidates...lets see who wins....we have a week to decide......

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i vote me!

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woot I got 1 vote!!!

SHHHH don't tell everyone I voted for myself!!!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well at the end of day 1 its a 3 way tie between kait apple and jlow.....all w/ 2 votes...jody for some reason has none haha well another week will decide a true winner

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    come on guys...vote for me...i'll ask nicely

PUUHHHHLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

:lotsoflove:

6. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry guys I had to vote for my girl Kait :wink:

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    All the candidates should get a 30 second spot to pitch their qualification for the job. Also, a little extra cash in my back pocket wouldn't hurt...
    [​IMG]

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok as of right now, everyone can mudsling a little bit lol we'll have a debate.......who wants to begin?

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, I have extensive experience in viewing movies I have a collection on VHS about 150 strong and about 200 DVD's, I'm a true born Couch Potatoe and feel my collection speaks for itself. Untill I changed to Hollywood Video due to a better deal I was a Gold Member at Blockbuster. I managed a Blockbuster where I constantly watched movies to stay on top of the trend and provide excelent customer service and help ppl in selections. I feel I am qualified for this positions for the forementioned reasons.

You make the call!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very good JLow it seems you are quite qualified for the position....but I am not the one who will be picking....perhaps you have swayed your peers in your direction because it appears you are winning as of now....lets see what the other candidates have to say about themselves......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice