Flag.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Garry n Jo, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Question for people from other countries. Does your country tolerate people defacing, trampling and Disrespecting your countries flag?

My USA tolerates such behavior and it infuriates me when I see it happen. I have never seen it happen in real life and am afraid of what my reaction will be if I do.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've never seen it happen in real life but I would definitely have something to say about it if I did!

The flag is sacred. If you don't like it here, feel free to leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

I don't like Trump. He's a jerk. But standing on the flag at his rally proves what?

Why can we not raise the American Flag in our schools or have the students wearing their flag without offending someone, but it can be the other way around?

It makes me :angrymad:

If we went to another country and burned/stood on their flag I'm sure it wouldn't be tolerated, freedom of speech or not.

3. Garry n Jo

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    I have 2 teenage boys in High School and they both fly an American flag on their trucks on Fridays and I fully support them.

4. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    I find it disgusting that we provide more for illegal immigrants than we do our Veterans. I don't like Any of the candidates since Ben dropped out...........but I sure as hell wont vote for either of the dems.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know. I don't love any of the candidates, and the ones I like a little more simply don't stand a chance because they will never have the numbers. I'm a libertarian myself.

I'm sick of every election- casting my vote for the lesser of the evils.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    It's so awful and embarrassing this time I don't even know what to do. I am ashamed that this is what an election has come to. It's like garbage reality TV, and has a strong chance to move into our lives on a serious note.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree 100%.
    For the first time since 9-11 and thinking a war might come to our soil, I'm scared for the future.

Embarrassed is an understatement.
    AND if Trump wins, there will be an uprising. It's festering under the surface now...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why Fridays?

9. Garry n Jo

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Friday is National Military support day. Some fly flags and other wear red shirts. Most schools in the US do not support this and are actually threatening disciplinary action for students who show support.

10. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Being your neighbors to the North (and my husband is in the military) I fear what this election will bring. If a president of the US steps on the wrong countries' toes. We are in it too, we always are. It could get really ugly and that always results in soldiers dying.

Nikki

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice