First Visit- Oct 6th-10th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&LindztoCancun, Jul 26, 2019.

1. B&LindztoCancun

B&LindztoCancun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We typically make a Cancun trip 1-2 times a year, and typically stay at Excellence or Secrets. So, this certainly sounds like a change of pace.

Going for a quick, kid free, B-Day getaway. And somehow I’ve managed to get my Wife onboard.

Got to admit, I’m relatively proud of myself, she’s gone from reluctant, to semi reluctant to semi agreeable. Pretty much booked the trip the moment she became semi agreeable ;)

Found this forum, so figured I’d post to see if anyone was going to be there on these dates, and perhaps any advise on how to best ease into this thing.

We are not in “the lifestyle” but love a good vacation party and always have a blast making vacation friends, and meeting people from all over the world.

Both in our mid 30’s, any suggestions to make this a great trip are appreciated. And/or previously successful game plans to get the Wife comfortable are much appreciated.

Also any room recommendations that I could request- We booked in BASH Tower

Don’t think we will be doing much Theme Night participation, maybe one night.....

More focused on my next objective “Boobs Cruise” if I can get her comfortable enough for that, should be one hell of a trip!

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    That sounds pretty familiar to booking our first trip to TTR.... within 24 hours at TTR and a Boob cruise our life super charged !!!..... Enjoy

3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Honestly....let her read this forum. Its tame enough for newbies to Temptation to get a good sense of the people you'll both be surrounded by on vacation. ;). Good luck! We're sure she'll relax and realize how much fun you both could potentially have.

4. Todd and Margo

Todd and Margo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Make sure your wife packs outfits she thinks she will wear and outfits she thinks she will never wear. By the second night, she will think the latter are too much clothing! My wife sure did on our first trip! We will be there Oct 6-13th with a great group. Look forward to meeting yall!

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Temptation changed and enlivened our life. Seriously, it did. I invented (for us, anyway) the phrase, "Panty-less Party Weekend" while there, as I said, after checking, "Oh, hey! I guess this is a panty-less party weekend, eh?" To which Stacia only smiled but it did come true.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Sunsetkid105

Sunsetkid105 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    It's not as over the top as it's made out to be. Yes, its topless optional and yes, lifestylers go there but you can make it anything you want. We are taking our third trip in December and you may get asked some direct questions from some about playing or swapping. Simple, polite "no's" work just fine. We've never hooked up there but could if that was a real want for us.

As for rooms...if you can sleep thru the thump-thump prior to 2:30am, get bash. Otherwise, quiet side.

And the Boobs Cruise, it's fun but it is over the top so depending on your wife's mood and attitude it might be too much. My suggestion is to get to know another couple or two to go with. It'll make the day better if she already knows the naked people she'll be around.

Just be friendly and others will do the same. It's an awesome group of people! It will be what you make of it.

7. J&kb

J&kb Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We are not in the lifestyle and had a great time and made good friends. It’s all about being open (not lifestyle wise) and having a good time. If you get approached by any lifestyle people a polite no is all you need. One couple we made to be good friends is a couple into it that we said no to but then ended up having dinner with a few times. They kinda walked us thru what to look for so we didn’t get caught up in anything may make us uncomfortable. Wife doesn’t like being unpolite and didn’t want to come off as willing. wife and I really enjoyed our time together and allowed us to get a bit crazier than normal without going overboard. Wife wore things she never thought she’d wear in public and felt comfortable doing it.

Boob cruise is a must.

My only suggestion is to let her make the decisions what she is comfortable with. Reading this forum as suggested is a good idea.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    $10 says she has her top off at the sexy pool within an hour. People there make you feel so comfortable, she'll have a great time

9. Jen & Scott

Jen & Scott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hey! We’re there the same dates. We had our first trip in May and fell in love with it. I was also hesitant about it all and within 5 minutes of getting there I was topless and drinking and having fun. We’re also not in the lifestyle, but met a lot of people and had a great time.

The Boobs Cruise was awesome. Lots going on, but you only have to do whatever you feel comfortable with and it’s fun.

This is the first time I’ve ever gone back to a resort and now I can’t imagine our kid free vacations being anywhere else :)

We’ll see you in the sexy pool in 19 days!

10. Chrissharon2000x

Chrissharon2000x Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    We’re there from the UK 28th September to 12th October

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice