First Timers Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by KScpl, Sep 23, 2012.

1. KScpl

KScpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Wife's report....
    We had a blast! :mnm: This place is everything the forums say it is. We've been to other resorts and none compare
    when it came to the friendly service we received from the TTR staff. Exceptional! The same can be said about the guests.
    We met so many friendly and fun people who we hope we'll see again! This place was NEVER boring. We saw a few things
    we've never seen before, but that just made it interesting! The sexy pool was an energetic, social power house and one
    huge party. The quiet pool was a nice place to relax and recharge, which for us was a necessity once in awhile! But the parties
    at Paty-O's in the evenings were definitely the highlight! We participated in the themes and that made it even more fun.
    This was a short stay for us....only 4 days. And then we went to a very quiet resort to recoup for a few days.
    Talk about culture shock! OMG!! What were we thinking? Granted this other place had a great beach and we like to snorkel.
    But when the sun went down, there was nothing to do but talk about our great time at TTR and wonder what everyone there was doing.
    We both agree, the night they broke out the BINGO cards, that was truly the moment we thought "If our new friends at TTR could only
    see us now! They would laugh their asses off!" Needless to say, we will be back. It's just a matter of when.....

Hubbie's view point...
    I agree with everything above. Drinks as strong as you want them. The food was always good to very good. We never tried the a la carte restaurants.
    The toy exchange party was a great ice breaker which helped us get our trip started! We only saw some for a day or 2 and wish we would have had more
    time with everyone. Some we met were not aware of cancuncare.com and plan on joining when they get back home. I sure hope so!
    The lovely wife and I had plenty of time to talk about our trip while being bored to death in the evenings at the other beach resort, what we liked
    and didn't like (nothing major, a few creepers, and my package getting grabbed by a gay guy.) We also had a very open talk.
    THAT was interesting to say the least! Looking forward to our next trip!

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great meeting you two, albeit only for 10 minutes on my last night! I giggled at how excited you were to have recognized me from the forum lol. Two very cute newbies for sure.

Hope our paths cross at the resort again soon. Try out the April Addicts next time!

3. KScpl

KScpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yeah, Sorry about that Karen, we get that way around you celebrities!
    Brad & Angie are always giving us a hard time about that.

April sounds great to me, but honestly, if the wife has her way, she'll be
    burning a few sick days and we'd be there ASAP!

4. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It was graet meeting you love the trip report I new you would miss the party scene hope we meet up agian some time where going to try and go back same time next year

5. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Enjoyed reading your trip report..hubby and I will be going for the first time on Saturday...can't wait!!! I'm excited, but feel a little nervous also.

6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    wish i could sneek in a short trip over christmas!! maybe then wouldnt even have to use vac. days!! just a thought!! was great meeting you guys. loved it when the waiter tried to take your plate!! ha ha ha you def. need to go back. hopefully if not over christmas, then next sept. would like to see you again.

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks for posting a trip report, glad to hear Temptation was everything you expected. I'll bet you are already trying to figure out when you can go back. :wink3:

8. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Thanks for sharing....Welcome to the Fraternal Order of TTR Repeaters.

9. ACE4ME

ACE4ME Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :aktion030: Great to meet you guys, we really enjoyed hanging with you.

Hope your time with the turtles was memorable, those turtles sure can party!!!:lotsofmichaelfs::icon_mrgreen:

10. Peccs64

Peccs64 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dress code

We are going this weekend and it looks like it will be very hot even at night. Is it a requirement to wear pants to the restaurant ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice