First Timers in March..couple Q's?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PETERyLE, Feb 14, 2016.

1. PETERyLE

PETERyLE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hello everybody! My wife and I are headed to Temptation from March 11-15(or longer) for our first time. We're 42 and 36 respectively.
    My wife is beyond excited.

Questions

1. Can I change the username? I use this one a lot on some other forums but I'd like this to be a bit more inclusive of the both of us. Is there an administrator to contact? If he/she see's this post would it be possible to change it to Le&Peter?

2. I saw the thread with a link to clothing options to purchase for theme nights. For 5-6 nights, what would be the recommendation for how many outfits to pack in addition to our "normal" clothing? We're there from a Friday night to the following wed/thurs.

3. Boobs Cruise reservations....Fills up fast or wait until we arrive?

4. Are there specific rooms or areas of the resort that are recommended? Better A/C in certain rooms?

I think that's it for now. Thanks!

2. DougandErin

DougandErin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1) Steve is the administrator he may be able to assist you with that.
    2)Check out threads that go over what the planned theme nights are for the time you are there, figure out which ones you would like to participate in and pack accordingly. We always pack WAY to much. Remember you'll probably spend most of the day in the pool topless.
    3) We have never been on a Boobs Cruise but they usually fill up fast. So i would suggest booking as soon as it is available.
    4) There are better rooms around the resort but it depends on what you are looking for. There are rooms with jucuzzis , ones with ocean views, ones right next to Paty'O and ones that over look the highway. It all depends on how much extra you wanna spend. But remember your not in your room that much.

Hope that helps!

3. mtl2

mtl2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hey guys, we are there the same week. There are a few newbies that week. You will have a great time... Check in on the March Roll Call thread. You will see who will be there the same week. Touch bases and say hi.
    Book ahead (deposit) for the Boobs Cruise. There are a bunch of us going on March 14th which would work out perfectly for you. It is always an excellent party.
    We usually take part in the most theme nights. Pick and chose what appeals to you. Always an opportunity to wear something super sexy.
    Kev and Maya

4. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    yep... what kev said... We will also be there the 12-19th... come say hi..

Ken and Darcie
    Moon Palace 2006
    TTR 09,10,11,12,14

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Man, I just love this stuff! (See my, uh... our, Title)

You bet, always glad to help out a new TTR soon-to-be veteran!

6. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    John nailed it!

7. MNnice

MNnice Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 0
  8. PETERyLE

PETERyLE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0

Awesome, thanks John(and everyone else)! We're right down south of Houston. Good to see a neighbor.

I'll get signed up for the cruise ASAP.

On the room question......Is there an area(or specific room) that is good if you'd still like a little quietness for sleep(when it happens), but is also great if you and yours would like to exhibit yourselves? We'll take exhibit over silence, though!

9. NJB425

NJB425 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    2000 rooms are right around PatyO's and can be very loud till late at night. I was in one of the 1000 rooms over by the quite pool and it was much better late at night.

10. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Welcome, Newbies!

If you want quiet, request a room away from PatyO's. You can do an online reservation request on the hotel's website (Either two weeks or a month before your arrival--can't remember exactly) and request it.

FYI--some rooms don't have doors on the bathroom. The front desk guy told me it's "part of the Temptation sexy atmosphere." If it matters to you, you'll want to ask for that, too.

As for packing, take fewer regular clothes than you would. You'll wear bathing suits all day and just need something to throw on over it for lunch. People usually dress "sexy casual" for dinner, then change into theme wear afterward if they plan to participate.

Take 3 or more bathing suits--if it's humid, stuff takes forever to dry. Pack dryer sheets and some gallon zip loc bags to fight the mustiness, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice