First Timers, Few Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by XMagmaX, May 31, 2024.

1. XMagmaX

XMagmaX Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey everyone! It will be our first time to Temptations this year. We are going Oct 30-Nov 6th (favorite time of year to travel) and now we have a few questions!

First off will the Themes stay the same as what are listed currently? (Neon Vibes, Studio 69 etc.) Is it just the club theme and everyone parties in that gear?

Will the pool parties stay the same? It looks like they don't have Foam Party in Oct/Nov except on Wednesdays? (we arrive late and I don't think we will be seeing that party)

We did book the Trendy Garden View Playful Experience are we limited to anything we can not enjoy at the resort?

Thank you!

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,951 / 5
    Themes usually stay the same for the calendar year but there are some special event themes (white night for StS crawls, and takeover themes if applicable as well as Halloween (I could see a Devils/Angels theme??)) that you need to watch for.
    Suggest you join that month Roll call on here and that crew will know more (there is a regular Halloween crew). Not sure if you can get up to SkyBar with your room type, don’t think so but never stayed in that type of booking. You also may not be able to get into Sea Flirt restaurant. Again, others will know but standard Trendy Garden can’t.

3. XMagmaX

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    The playful experiance add-on mentioned Sky 3.5 specifically, is that the roof top?

Is the best place to watch for theme updates the Temptation website?

4. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Yes and yes.

The Playful Experience add-on gives you access to the rooftop bar.

I think the themes you see right now are for Summerfest and will change by the time you go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 31, 2024
  5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,951 / 5
    Yes and yes….And in your groups “roll call” on here. Summerfest themes are special weekend party themes with specific dates. The TTR Sunday to Saturday themes should stay the same all year. They change (or move them around) on the calendar year (usually). That said, if you find something you like and there is not a theme for it or it changes, wear it whenever you want. It adds to the party!

6. XMagmaX

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks everyone! Im hoping we still get to experience a foam party but I am excited for the Halloween/Day of the Dead themes we can possibly see as well.

7. TommyD_ATL

TommyD_ATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    100% agree on if you don’t like the theme, do your own that night. We have as either a part of a larger group with its own themes and it’s fun. There are very few rules here so do what you like and makes you comfortable. Have fun!!

8. XMagmaX

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    What are the “rules” since we are first timers. I’ve seen that for theme nights you have to have a top or at least nipples covered but “covered” can be a see through top even?

9. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +469 / 2
    More or less. There always seems to be a bit of inconsistency. What’s clear is you can not be topless. If you’re wearing sheer it might depend on how sheer, who the security is, time of night, if your on the elevated dance floor…

We’ve seen it all. Including topless, though security usually shuts that down after some time. We’ve never been to the neon night foam parties.

10. TommyD_ATL

TommyD_ATL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Agreed. Although, my wife’s been topless more than once without an issue. Last time for neon night she had some neon paint splatters on her boobs but nipples fully out and zero issues. Like you said, all depends on security.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice