First Timers Booking July 21 - 28th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by socalcouple90, Jun 25, 2021.

1. socalcouple90

socalcouple90 Catfisher (Fake Account) Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wife and I are thinking of booking our first trip July 21 to the 28th. Going to celebrate her 30th birthday. We are super excited to visit and can't wait for our first trip since covid has started. What would you guys recommend is a must see and do while we are there. Planning on the Boobs Cruise on July 23rd which is her actual birthday as well. Do they do anything special on it for birthday people? As far as the resort what would you guys recommend that we must see, food to try and places to explore while we are there. Where do we find the theme nights for the week as well?

Attached Files:

2. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
  3. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    On the Boobs Cruise Be sure to let Chinos and Omar know it’s your birthday and they will look after the rest :D:D

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We luv to explore the upper reaches of the Sexy pool, handing out shots to the natives, in the late afternoon, studying human misbehaviour in the big jacuzzi (adjacent to Bash), can be fun LOL ... fundamentally after the Boob cruise the resort has everything if your only there a week ( and you survive the B.C.). You can always take an excursion to the bar by the Quiet pool for something different and make friends with someone with a jacuzzi on the balcony !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice