First Timers At Desire Rm

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by BranKris, Dec 11, 2019.

1. BranKris

BranKris Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Hi. My wife and I, who are 28 and 36, respectively, are looking to travel to Desire on February 23-29, 2020. We have never been to a lifestyle resort and don’t currently live this lifestyle. We are both interested in exploring and seeing where things take us as we both have fantasies that we are willing to try and live out. That includes just the two of us, and the possibility of seeing where things go beyond that.

With that being said, we want to make sure that Desire is the right place for us. Will we fit in? Will there be people close to our age and have similar interests, even if they are a bit older? Is the resort mainly nude? Or do plenty of people wear bottoms? My wife is more comfortable in her skin than I, but we both have some anxieties about being in the buff the entire trip. We don’t want to “stand out” because we may or may not be clothed.

We visited Breathless last year and had a blast. Great music. Fun people. We ventured down to Desire and checked things out, and did a little skinny dipping while we were at it. We are excited to see what Desire has in store, but want to make sure we are comfortable with our decision!

2. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    You will be fine. Actually you will love it.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Yes, there's always a mix of folks in suits, to topless, to nude at Desire. No pressure to take things off, do it how you want to do it. I get naked faster than Stacia when we hit DRM every time, she takes a bit to "check out the scene" and then it'll happen once comfortable again. Longest has been the first day... shortest has been 10 minutes.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Depending on the time you go (always changing) the average age might be just a little older than y'all, or up to 20 years older.

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Hi! Desire is great no matter if you are in the lifestyle or not. It is a lifestyle-friendly resort, not necessarily a lifestyle resort. My husband and I are not in the LS but we always have such a good time at Desire.

There are couples of all age groups, so you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about that. All body-types too!

The resort is mostly nude at the pool and jacuzzi and about 50% nude at the beach (my observations from last week) There is no pressure to be nude at all. There were many folks in swimsuits and swim shorts and it's all fine. The only people who got weird looks were folks in sweaters and hoodies during the day.

I cannot imagine anyone, even prude people, having a bad time at Desire, whether it's the Riviera Maya or Pearl locations.

For some more insights, you can check out the Desire forums here:
    Desire Resorts Forums

5. nuru

nuru Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I would whole heartedly recommend for you to go. We went for first time in the summer and not long after returning home we re booked. We will actually be there (Desire RM) the week in February you are considering.

We are late 30s, we have some experience visiting swingers clubs and have done a bit of swapping etc but regardless of your past experience or comfort level Desire is a great experience for a open minded couple. We never felt any pressure to do anything we didn’t want to nor did we feel anyone judged us for our bodies or how little we chose to wear. The experience defiantly brought us closer together it was just exhilarating.

6. heightsfuncouple

heightsfuncouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    We will be at RM Feb 25 - March 1. I think you will love it. There is absolutely no pressure to do anything but enjoy yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice