First Timer Wondering about Clubs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jsharpe, Mar 9, 2009.

1. jsharpe

jsharpe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, its my first time going to cancun and I was wondering which clubs I should definitely check out and which ones I should just avoid. Any other tips on great places to go during the night would be great! Thanks!

2. mikkopia

mikkopia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go ta daddio and daddy rock it's like this insane cave with music and woman lol!

3. richardsayzz

richardsayzz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be there march 30 - april 4th! Deffinately gonna hitup Coco Bongo

4. jsharpe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome, thanks for your suggestions. I'm gonna be there for about a week though so any other places to check out?

5. toak89

toak89 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sugget you check the Basic nightclub : it's on the water and it looks pretty amazing!

I'm definitely gonna hit this one up.

Check their website, you'll see what I mean : http://www.basicancun.com/main.html

You should check for The City nightclub too. There are many shows there on spring break. Akon will be there on march 17th.

Again, you should check their website : http://www.thecitycancun.com/

Leaving on the 17th! 1 week now woooo

6. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Basic is ALOT OF FUN!

City for me is the best club there...Dady o and dady rock are ok but not great...Bulldog depends entirely which night sometimes that place is illegally packed im sure lol

Ive never been to senor frogs but hear great things....Pat Obriens for St Paddys day is a must..... also make sure you go to Hard Rock Cafe they have a house band every year and theyve been great everytime I went!

Sometimes its fun to just go bar to bar and miss the club a night too...try congo, tarresta, corona bars theyre all lotsa fun

7. jsharpe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome, these places seem pretty sick. I'll def. try to check as many as possible out. of course, by the time i get there i'm sure my plans r gonna change a lot from what i'm picturing in my head.

Also, I saw a "deal" from orbitz called " Dady'O Express Nightclub Admission " where its $42 open bar. Most of the so called deals on orbit aren't that great so I was wondering how much something like this regularly costs?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice