First Time

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Oklahomajeff1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Oklahomajeff1

Oklahomajeff1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello all, my mate an I are heading to temptations the last week of April. Wondering if there are usually many single women around? That like to get freaky, or is it an overall tame place? Thanks in advance guys

Cheers J

2. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Depends on the meaning of mate and I!? There usually are ladies looking for male <mates> but these better be smart, cool and respectful. Otherwise you'll get ditched so hard you won't know what hit you. If you're in with a lady and your lady is looking for another lady to play with....then you might be in business. It's mostly couples but a lot are looking for different venues.
    Just saying that it appears that single males are welcome but they need to be good players. Just look at the threads from single males that are well known and appreciated. You'll get the idea....we met a few that were really awesome guys and so smooth.
    You're in same time as us, so feel free to come say hi and have a drink. We'll be glad to point out the way to good times if we can. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Oklahomajeff1

Oklahomajeff1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Excellent thank you, see you guys there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice