First time visiting

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ashleigh Lock, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Ashleigh Lock

Ashleigh Lock Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey everyone, my husband and i are looking to come on holiday to cancun on a swinging holiday/honeymoon next year. We enjoy the lifestyle and are looking incorporate this into our honeymoon. We are undecided regarding to 2 resorts, Desire and temptations. Can anybody shed some light about each resort because, as you can imagine, coming from england, we will be spending a lot of money so want to get the best option.

Many thanks in advance

Ashleigh-jade and paul

Xx

2. V1ckieSparks

V1ckieSparks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0
    I can answer any question you might have. If you post this **HERE** You will probably get more feed back too!

3. Ashleigh Lock

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello vicky, whats the difference between the 2? Were leaning towards temptations due to the price, is the weather nice all year round? Sorry for all the questions lol xx

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I have never been to Desire but a quick reply from what I know:

Desire - allows fully nude, more of an open swing scene, the large Jacuzzi is a highlight, there are play rooms, club can get poppin at night(depending on the other guests), but generally the days are a bit more relaxing, the rooms and food are at a higher quality (5 stars), crowd tends to be a little older.

Temptation - only allows topless, no public sex, like minded couples find one another and take it to private areas, the sexy pool is a highlight where the daytime party can be compared more to adult spring break, some rules can be bent ;), I would not say the resort is overall relaxing as the party vibe is escalated (but there are areas like the beach or quiet pool where downtime is possible), the nightlife is normally poppin, food and rooms are less high end, but should be much nicer after the remodel (4 stars), crowd age range is a little more all over the place than Desire (still pretty much 25+).

Both places have a dedicated following.

Also note there are two Desires. I can't speak much on how they differ from one another.

5. Ashleigh Lock

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

Hey steve, thanks for the info, what rules you talking about? ;) what the best for nightlife? What happens at night? Xx

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Mostly the rules I was referring to are the no nudity. Sometimes I have seen bikini bottoms "accidentally" fall off in the pool, and some PDA happening when security isn't paying attention. I have also heard tales of late night skinny dipping. There are also "balcony shows" where people might put themselves out on display and leave the curtains wide open. Not sure how much of this will be tolerated after the re-open, but my guess is still some antics will ensue.

I don't know what the best nightlife is, because again I haven't been to Desire. But theme outfits and club-wear worn there might be a bit more revealing considering anything goes (though of I have seen some very risque outfits and body paint at TTR). Both places probably have the similar drinking and dancing night club type scene. Temptation has many more rooms, so there will obviously be more of a crowd out and about at night, but the more intimate Desire setting is probably cool too.

7. Ashleigh Lock

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

Thanks for your reply steve xx

8. V1ckieSparks

V1ckieSparks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0
    I know this is super late lol but I can tell you my view on it. I took a day pass they offered me at the resort although I will say Desire is alot more elegant per say. Its my opinion that is more of a relaxation hotel to go an just chill with your special other food was great atmosphere was nice some great vibes.I really enjoy Temptation more thought its more of a fun time fun people the entertainment staff is really great too . the party at night was wonderful weather is amazing . Ive been in June in august and in October and Only once like 2 years ago did it rain enough to stop the party.......at patios anyways they moved us nice shoes and we continued there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice