First Time Topless

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve & Kay, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    My husband and I are pretty sure we will be booking TTR mid to late September. I’ve never been topless at a pool before. Sounds fun and exciting but I’m starting to get the jitters (even though it’s 8 months away haha!!) I don’t have the best confidence in myself and am nervous. Did anyone else feel this way their first time visiting TTR and did you feel comfortable doing it?

2. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    Oh man let the reply’s start. Get ready for at least 30 reply’s. I am not a woman but most say it is liberating. It was for my wife she waited one day to go topless now she doesn’t take tops.

3. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Thanks!! Haha I’m sure I’ll be fine once I’m there. I hope so.

4. S&M280

S&M280 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 1
    I felt funny !! Going on our 4th stay in April. The first time I had top on and then after 3 drinks it came off lol. It took a bit

5. doggs47

doggs47 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    Took my wife all of 30 seconds to feel comfortable and she never looked back. From what I see, you have absolutely nothing to be self-conscious about. You look amazing.

6. hotfitcpl

hotfitcpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 1
    Just do it, and dont worry about what anyone else thinks. 90% of the women will be topless poolside, and they are all shapes and sizes, and no one will bat an eye. Itll be as if youve always been topless at a pool. Now, after creeping on your pics, you also dont have anything to be self conscuous about. Just being honest. Show up, gear down, and have a great time!

7. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Well...we just hope we're there for the "unveiling" of all that hotness...
    And once you let loose - it'll only boost your self-confidence and you'll feel so carefree

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Our first trip there (this week will be trip #19) Sam was on business in California and we were going to meet at Temptation. He got stuck in LA and didn't get there until the 3rd day. The first day I was scared to death (and very shy) and kept my top on and kept to myself and just watched. I noticed a section of the pool where everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun, so the second day I set up camp there and waited for the party to begin. By mid day I had gotten to know about a dozen people and lost my top. I sent Sam group pics of me and our new friends (all topless) and he couldn't believe his eyes! Needless to say, he was very excited to get there the third day.

TTR people have an amazing ability to make even the shy ones feel at ease. BTW, I'm not so shy anymore!;)

9. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,745 / 3
    Don't worry like so many others you will love it and it seem to be a confidence builder. Just this weekend we were at a party and my wife was telling a bunch of people about TTR. Its amazing to watch her talk about the experience of being topless. I can see almost a sense of pride when she talks abut it. Pride probably is not the best description but she get a twinkle in her eye and stands up a little straighter. As she talks about being topless all week as well as her bash outfits there is hush about the room. The woman sit on the edge of their seats in surprise, approval and often a few high fives. Woman always say something complimentary and they wish they could do it. I have seen woman half her age say they wish they were her. The guys are usually sitting with their jaws dropped and are thinking other things.
    Nervous and apprehensive is is normal. Let the girls out when and if it feels right. Don't feel pressured its up to you. However I will bet a round of all inclusive shots that it wont take long and you will enjoy yourself

10. Steve & Kay

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Thanks everyone! Y’all are already making me feel at ease!!! ❤️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice