First Time to Golden

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by FunCouple2013, Apr 21, 2015.

1. FunCouple2013

FunCouple2013 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wanted to get some more information. Going to GP late July. Have been to TTR twice and had a great time, were looking to trying something new this year.

Have read just about all the reviews. Obviously it's little more laid back and not the non stop party like TTR

From what I see the on the positive side is that GP has better Food, better beaches and (lol) an elevator, that's kinds nice for us old farts

Just a few questions on what I am not seeing

1. How Lifestyle friendly is the hotel and/or the crowd?

2. Many singles there or just couples?

3. Age Range of the crowd? Were early fifties, still hanging on to thirty!

Anything you care to share would be great:daveandmo::daveandmo:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  2. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    The best part of GP for us was Jose at the Tiki bar, everything else was very "nice" but no crazy fun like TTR. Jose rocks! We have heard recently that some nights are a bit more wild it has been 4 years since we were there ;)

3. St Louis Blues

St Louis Blues Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 1
    We were there from April 6th to 13th

1. We saw no lifestylers there, and we closed the tiki bar down (2 a.m.) 4 of the 7 nights we were there.

2. great majority are couples

3. age range....wide range of age. We've been to Secrets and three times and a couple other places. GP seemed to have a tad bit of a younger crowd.

Regarding the beach. We did the Boobs Cruise out of Temptations. While GP is located on probably the most spectacular beach I have ever seen, the beach at Temptations was one of the worst beaches I have ever seen.

4. callitintheair

callitintheair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We'll be there the 9th-16th.

We didn't get a chance to go last summer so we are more than ready to get back.

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    If you are interested in life styles, we have saw some hookups in the hot tub. We are not swingers but they are there.

Mainly couples and the age is very varied. The tiki bar is fun and the food is very good. The beach is magnificent. Good luck and have fun.

6. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol. What exactly does a swinger look like? What are the signs to look for? They are all around you everywhere you go, most just don't advertise it.
    The golden can be a wild party or a relaxing kick back place, just like everything else it is what you make of it. There are always people from both groups there, We love it there it's perfect to us. It's a smaller resort so you can interact with or avoid who ever you want. Join in the games, enjoy one of the best beaches in Mexico, with the best staff anywhere around, good food,drinks and people. In July the sea turtles will be coming up on the beach at night to lay their eggs go out and watch truly a memory you won't forget. Tip the staff, they are what makes this resort so awesome. Take a glade plug in the rooms smell musty,take a bubba keg,take a nice set of clothes, go on a date,and enjoy a dinner at Shang Ra La, if your on the lagoon side take a glass and sit on the balcony and watch the sun set one night it's beautiful, if your on the ocean side get up and watch the sun rise. Take sun screen and batteries take your iPod,phone whatever to the Tiki bar at night, they will play your music for you. Just kick back relax your on vacation in one of the most beautiful places in the world, in Mexico no one knows you, and no one gives a shit lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice