First Time Question..

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Michman, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Michman

Michman Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    First time possibly visiting in May. I've read quite a few reviews and posts, seen profiles and such. Everywhere i read says everyone is friendly and has s great time, but I'll i see in pics are these slender bodies. Are there people of all shapes and sizes? Not that it's a deal breaker but my wife is sometimes insecure and wouldn't want anyone to be uncomfortable on our vacation. I know we would have fun, that would be my only concern.

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    There are all shapes, sizes ,ages. Trust me you likely wont be the best looking couple there, but you are just as likely to not be the worst looking couple there also. As you can see by my photo I am about 40 pounds over weight and I have a great time and never have a hard time finding people to party with. I see people there a lot uglier than me and they seem to be having a great time. I saw a couple of guys there once that were better looking than me and they looked bored as hell.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. dallascpl

dallascpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Just go and don't worry about it. Take a 1 piece bathing suit, grab some drinks and be fun. If you are feeling sexy as a couple and want the top to come off after some drinks do it. There are a lot of attractive people but people are not going to have unwelcoming thoughts because someone isn't good looking enough.

I understand feeling self concious but just know that is your own battle with your own thoughts and no one else thinks anything about it. Everyone will be in such a good mood while on vacation and are just happy to meet and talk to people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Definitely all shapes and sizes. The guests at the resort are generally the most non-judgmental folks you'll ever come across. We are far from having athletic bodies, but we feel so welcome and comfortable when at the resort.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Also, like any social media - people here are posting their best pictures! I can assure you that what I look like at 8pm dressed up and ready to party is not how I look on a typical day or what I look like the next morning at 6am hungover as hell. Go, have fun, dress up, be confident and have a crazy ass vacation!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    My philosophy is "The drunker you are, the better I'll look." So, I just make sure everyone around me has plenty to drink!

The key to being attractive at TTR isn't having a perfect body, it's being the fun person who's handing out shots and being friendly. I'd rather party with ugly fun people than boring hot people any day!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice