First Time Jitters

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mark&Shelley, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Mark&Shelley

Mark&Shelley Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    My husband and I will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary at Temptation in march. I have been lurking on this forum for about a month. I'm looking at all of you beautiful people and am getting very nervous about fitting in. I've lost over 70 pounds this past year, but am still far from skinny. I keep reading that no one judges, but am I going to be completely out of place? I bought my first 2 piece to wear in over 20 years, and am so self conscious. If I'm going to be out of place please let me know so I can bring my normal one piece suit and not make a fool out of myself!! Otherwise , we are very excited for our trip!

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  2. David and Pamela

David and Pamela Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    You'll be fine...

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    First of all, congratulations on your phenomenal weight loss. Quite an achievement. :)

You will see all sizes, shapes and ages at TTR, including heavier people. Everyone struts their stuff at TTR no matter what they look like. One of the greatest things about the resort is that the husbands who go there all think their wife is a hottie, no matter what she looks like. It's a great ego boost for wives to be in an environment where your husband cheers you on to let your inner hottie out at a place there are no (or very very few) conservative, judgey people.

So rock that bikini, girl!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Dee_N_Cee

Dee_N_Cee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Congrats on 15 years and the incredible weight loss!!

The great thing about Temptation is the fact everyone is there feeling sexy and rocking what we got. You’re going to have an amazing time, enjoy the experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Lake Lover

Lake Lover Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    Go have fun, its an amazing place to just be yourself and have fun with no judgement. All different body types are there blending together and having the time of their life. We just got back and that was one of my favorite things about it.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    It's very difficult to put into words, or read across the forum, but the realistic truth is that you will think more about your body image than anyone else well. And mostly likely your husband will be pumped as hell if you have a smile on your face while wearing a bathing suit and having a good time. You will see so many different body types, and the pictures you see might not always represent the majority. It's a lot of "normal body" people, with very "not normal" minds and behaviors.

Honestly the one-piece will be the one thing slightly out of place. Not everyone is topless, and that's no big deal, but I would seriously recommend having a second 2-piece. I mean leave the tags on it, and return it when your home if you don't use it, but you might not want to just have one suit option for the whole trip. And I am almost 1000% sure you won't want to wear the one piece after the first 3 hours.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. nitelife

nitelife Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    So much truth to this. We are bigger people. My wife took her top off several times our first visit but stayed under the water mostly. Our second trip less than 3 hours in the top was off every time she got in the pool. It made me smile since she is not normally a confident person but Temptation is a judgement free zone.

8. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    Congrats on the 15th, we are heading down in Oct for our 25th, started at TTR 5 years ago with our 20th. My wife and I are 50 and getting the lbs off is harder. My wife started full bathing suit at first, now in thongs/ butt floss, no top, and she's a curvy girl with big boobs and butt. There are all types and everyone is having a great time. We have made friends with skinny, larger folks, you name it. It kinda all goes away after the first hour 0r 2 there. You will be star-(body/boobies/thongs)-struck but that will wear off after a day or 2.
    I can still remember starting at the quiet pool then at the sexy pool before the end of the day.
    Throw a nice picture of you guys up hear to get the jitters away, you will be amazed how supportive everybody is.

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Relax... go chill out.. honest no one will judge, by the end of your first day you'll wonder why you had concerns and you will probably find it will give you a massive confidence boost..... enjoy your trip.... oh and do take a few really sexy things for your evenings at Bash

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    You'll only be out of place if you wear a one piece. Seriously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice