First Time Couple

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, Mar 28, 2019.

1. nyccouple12345

nyccouple12345 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    My wife and I are planning our honeymoon and I am very interested in this resort. We are both 29yo looking to come in December or January. Have some questions. How is the weather than? What is the average age of people than? Is there still all the games and themed parties? Has anyone done the couples sensual massage? Will we see sexual activity in publicw of just on balcanies

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Here is a link to detailed weather conditions for January. Cancun Weather in January

The age of the people is anywhere from 25-65 (but obviously there are wonderful exceptions outside of this). I would say the average age could be somewhere between 38-44 (week dependent). But at Temptation the age number is very irrelevant, and it's even hard to guess how old many people are. You're perfect coming in at your late 20s (that's also when my wife and I started to go).

There are still games,and themed parties daily (check the main Temptation website to see the various theme nights).

If you search on the forum you will find more info on the couples massage (and probably answers to many of your other questions).

Sexual activity is not allowed in public. You might see some "heavy petting" in the sexy pool later in the day, and you may stumble across a balcony show. However, these things are more exceptions, and not the norm. If you are interested in the sexual energy to be a level up, you may want to look at Desire. Temptation is more of the party spot.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I've just noticed something.

Four posts... four new threads...

Not that it's a bad thing, but it a bit out of the ordinary. Especially when in the threads started, there's been no replies from the O/P?

4. nyccouple12345

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Cause were a new couple with questions? So thats a problem??? No one else had an issue with trying to help us

5. Nola Twosome

Nola Twosome Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    They said in the post that's it not a bad thing just not ordinary ... Most people at least have follow up questions or comments or thank yous. Jumping on the defensive that quickly is also a bit out of the ordinary.

We are very new too with only have gone once but you will find 99% of the people on here are just here to help. Just don't take offense to jokes and comments!

6. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Now look what you did John, you brought out the New York City attitude in him/her!!!fuggedaboutit!!!:D...Hey, no crime in asking questions as long as it doesn't involve giving my SS number, CC info or bank account, we're good! @nyccouple12345, there's lots of info on here if you just browse or search specific keywords. You can also check out TripAdvisor which has tons of reviews and Q&A area for this resort which should help you out.
    TEMPTATION CANCUN RESORT - Updated 2019 Prices & Reviews (Mexico) - TripAdvisor

7. nyccouple12345

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Thank you!

8. KnC

KnC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    My wife and I are going in mid-December. We’re both 29; we went for the first time five years ago and there was plenty of couples in their 20’s but most that age weren’t actively looking to be social and make friends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice