First time cancun, anyone know about Flamingo?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jjrichardson, Mar 5, 2010.

1. jjrichardson

jjrichardson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, I'm a guy going to Cancun with two buddies March19th-23rd. We are staying at the Flamingo Cancun Resort, mostly because we got a super cheap all inclusive package there. Has anyone had or know of anyone that had any experiences there?

Also, we are signed up for a party hopper bar crawl from Gray Line, does anyone think it is worth it or have done it ($70 dollars/ person for senor frogs, the congo bar, and the city)?

Lastly, What are some good restaurants with a bar atmosphere we can eat at and such, and how much do drinks cost at these kind of establishments in Cancun?

Thanks.

2. tgordon2191

tgordon2191 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Nathan1324

Nathan1324 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's not the nicest resort out there but it's decent. I had no complaints, it's right in the heart of the party tho

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hated that place only do to what happened shit can happen any place it ended up being better this way. the kicked us out accused us of having my brothers friends staying the night the first night it was not true. so are travel agency changed us to the oasis beach it was awesome because it was close to fat Tuesdays that was 2003 lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice