First Time At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chris10#, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Chris10#

Chris10# Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The reviews seem great but it seems like it caters to couples mostly. Just wondering how single friendly is it really and what’s the ideal age range for this place, we are all mid 20s.

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Might be worth reading the numerous previous threads on this very regular subject......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    Have you considered going during singles week? May 21-31 there will be lots of singles there.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    mostly couples. lots of threads on this. Search "bachelor". A group of unattached individuals traveling together are not perceived as "singles" for topic of discussion. "Singles" travel alone and seem to fit in better at TTR. Groups of dudes get a bad rep for killing the vibe. Sometimes the rep is deserved, sometimes not. Groups of females are much less common. Average age of guests is 30 to 60. norm is early 40's. Have seen early 20's up to 80's.

A common theme "bring your own and share if you want". Not the best place to meet a date. Other resorts cater much more to unattached travelers if that is what you are looking for. But there is always a chance for a guy to hook up with a couple, I've heard about this , but never seen it at TTR (Did see it a Breathless a few times).

Nothing puts tops on the ladies faster that a few dudes prowling around together.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Are you all coming as a group, or considering a bunch of individual trips when the time works for each? At mid 20's though, you're all well under the average age. Think of it as a Spring Break location for those who left the kids at home, rather than the typical college aged spring breakers found at half the other hotels in Cancun. Your parents might be there, possibly an aunt, and I wouldn't put it past grandma.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice