Finding friends=)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Rdy2prtyinCancun, May 16, 2008.

1. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How will we recognize people from here at the resort? I have a hard time remembering names as it is. Put a few drinks in me and I'm bound to come up to you and say hi anyway, but I'd like to at least get to know some of you on this site over there. Let's think of ways to "flag" each other if that makes any sense. Um I have a tattoo of a butterfly above my butt on the left side and a belly ring. Hubby has a dragon on one arm and a phoenix on the other.
    [​IMG]
    O-yea we'll be there from June 28- July 3
    ~Jen~

2. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen
    Some times people print out the roll call for the month they are gonna be there. Also if you meet just one of the people from the board ( usally a reeater) they help you meet others.....either way ou WILL have a blast!

P.S. Most of the time the staff can help. They know most of us!! :lol:

3. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh thats a realy good idea. I'm going to have to remember to do that. See every one there. I can't wait!!! Why did we have to book at the end of June I wanna go now,lol.

4. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we got there we started to see people right away we had talked to. Then the repeat people that go started to help us meet the others, you will have a blast if you are outgoing! I know I made a point to talk to anyone and everyone young and old! I met friends that I hope to know there every year for a lifetime. Jamie & Chris, Dale and Cheri, ya know what...I can't even name them all or I will fill this board up! I miss being there already! Have fun!

5. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    O- i'm sure we will have fun and am looking forward to making some friends we can visit every year as well :lotsofmichaelf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice