Finally! Leaving This Week!

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by MinnesotaWoman, Oct 14, 2014.

1. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Into last minute prep. Getting that anxious/nervous feeling I always get, when it starts getting close. I have no idea why. While I don't love flying, I'm not too afraid to fly. (Plus, drinking helps) I guess it is more about hoping everything goes smoothly -- that we don't forget anything, that we get everything around the house done that we need to do, that we wake up/get to the airport on time, etc.
    We will have our bottle of Kinky (gold) /vodka/Mountain Dew/Sierra Mist Cranberry to suck down quick once we get to the airport, right before we go in.
    Our tradition is vodka/oj, but I have wanted to try out that Kinky Gold -- I think it's going to be a winner.
    I have said that I was getting second thoughts about booking at Oasis Sens, but that's all it is - thoughts, I still think I'd book again. We will never know, unless we try. And I got a pretty sweet deal on it, besides. Plus the fact that I did the room upgrade to the Sian Kaan rooms (vip) and my husband still doesn't know! I am pretty impressed with myself that I have been able to keep it a secret since July!
    One awesome thing right out of the gate will be that we will get to our resort in no time at all! I have stayed further and much further down the coast -- and while it isn't that big of a deal --- it's sure nice when you are just 10 minutes from the airport!
    Of course I keep checking the weather, and that looks like a mixed bag. We want to go over to Isla one day, so - while we don't want to go when it's pouring rain, I'd rather do it when it's maybe cloudy and sprinkles part of the day -- so we'll just have to figure that all out when we get there. Also - they can't tell ANYTHING this far ahead, anyway.
    Ok -- not sure too many people even care about this resort, but for those who do --- look for a review to come out.... oh, probably close to November. Give me a bit of time to detox, rest, and build my strength back up when we get back!

2. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts..........Did you prebook the Boobscruise over to Isla?

3. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Yes...many people will be looking for an alternative to TTR in June if the news and timeframe is correct, so please share your experience.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. hollywood099

hollywood099 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Also looking forward to reading your review! Have a great trip!

6. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We didn't do the Boobs Cruise. We decided to hold off until we go to Temptation again. Getting down to Temptation by 9 am from the Sens didn't sound like so much fun. We did the Captain Hook on Thursday night, which is free when you stay at the Oasis Sens -- for all rooms or just VIP, I'm not sure. That was fun. Not near so much as Boobs Cruise, I'm sure -- but we had a good time.

7. carl blank sam

carl blank sam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    We took the plunge and booked oasis sens nov19 to 26 so I'm really waiting on you tr , hope you enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice