February Shitshow--Feb 14-20 2015

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, May 20, 2014.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    The time has come to start rallying the crazies and get ready for another awesome time. Already heard of a few people booking their dates. We are looking at heading down Feb 13-22 2015........If you are part of the Shitshow already, you know who you are......If you're not part of the crew yet, all you gotta do is show up and be ready to give'r!!!

2. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    lol. That's funny Brent. I check in here today for the first time since February and it begins again.

Yeah, we'll be there. And this time, we're bringing friends. As of right now, we have 4 couples lined up to bring with us. They are our usual party friends from home and will all fit in just fine at TTR. I'd say that we are close to a 100% likely on 2 of them and probably about 80% on the other two. So I'm betting they'll be there.

Figured the more the merrier. :D

3. J_N_J

J_N_J Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0
    It's about time Brent!! I've been checking the site periodically and was surprised when nothing was getting posted for Week 8, 2015
    Jacquie and I have not booked yet but we are planning February 14th-23rd. Prices and availability keep bouncing around so checking every day ready to pounce.

4. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We are looking around at prices too......Doesn't seem like many of the vacation package sites even have Temptation as an option right now. Don't know how much longer we will be able to hold off though......itching to book and make it official.

Dave & Audrey.....Awesome that you're bringing more peeps to the party. We have a few people that say they wanna go but nothing has panned out yet.

5. J_N_J

Ratings:
    +288 / 0
    Got tired of surfing the travel sites. We're booked, February 13-22nd. Time to update the countdown ticker and start shopping. Only just over 8 months to go!!!
    Looking forward to when the theme night list starts Brent.

6. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    We booked through Alpharooms , got an awesome deal . Were going on the 24th for a full 7 nights of debauchery this time .

7. andylinsey

andylinsey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have book from uk and there is 3 couples up to now....can't wait
    8 MONTHS 2 DAYS and counting

8. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Nice!!! We are looking at either the same dates or maybe Feb. 12-21....not positive yet. Who did you guys book through this year?

9. saram

saram Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booked our tickets last night... Ramsey, Sarah, Lee & Jenny will be there Feb 15th to the 22nd. Be prepared for a crazy week, and more Borat suits in more colors! We are bringing the New official "SHIT SHOW" Impact resistant & waterproof camera to pass around and surprise each other with fun and interesting photos. Please bring a large 32gb or larger flash drive to take home your memories of super awesome debauchery. :)

10. J_N_J

Ratings:
    +288 / 0
    Booked with Expedia this year, they were the cheapest. Still more than last year though by about $250 per person but we got a really great deal last year. Orbitz was crazy high still, Itravel and most of the other sites were all about the same but were higher. You can try Flightcentre though as well, as they were right in line with Expedia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice