February 2015 Theme Nights & Events

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Sep 7, 2014.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    SO, let's get this ball rolling, get some more ideas out there, and hopefully have this sorted in the next 2-3 months so we can shop.

All I have on here now is what is currently posted on the Temptation website. Obviously things may change. For more info on each night you can check here......
    Adults Only Resort in Cancun, Couples All Inclusive Resorts - Temptation Resorts

From the last couple years doing this I have noticed that there is more participation if the theme is inexpensive and easy to pack, as well as something that allows people to push their own relative limits. So people can go as mild or crazy as they feel comfortable.

2015 Themes and Events:
    RESORT THEMES/EVENTS IN PURPLE
    CCC THEMES/EVENTS IN ORANGE

Sunday Feb. 1st: Anything Goes (DJ)

Monday Feb. 2nd: (DJ)
    Tuesday Feb. 3rd: Karaoke Night (Live Band)
    Wednesday Feb. 4th: Revelation Night: Leather/Role Playing (DJ) ---Ultraviolet Beach Volleyball@10pm
    Thursday Feb. 5th: lingerie Night (DJ) —Foam Party @2:30pm
    Friday Feb. 6th: White Night
    Saturday Feb. 7th: Sexy Red Dress Night (DJ)
    Sunday Feb. 8th: Anything Goes (DJ)

Monday Feb. 9th:(DJ)
    Tuesday Feb. 10th: Karaoke Night
    Wednesday Feb. 11th: Revelation Night: Leather/Role Playing (DJ) ---Ultraviolet Beach Volleyball@10pm
    Thursday Feb. 12th: lingerie Night (DJ)—Foam Party @2:30pm
    Friday Feb. 13th: White Night
    Saturday Feb. 14th: Sexy Red Dress Night (DJ)
    Sunday Feb. 15th: Anything Goes (DJ)

Monday Feb. 16th: (DJ)
    Tuesday Feb. 17th:Karaoke Night
    Wednesday Feb. 18th: Revelation Night: Leather/Role Playing (DJ) ---Ultraviolet Beach Volleyball@10pm
    Thursday Feb. 19th: lingerie Night (DJ) —Foam Party @2:30pm
    Friday Feb. 20th: White Night
    Saturday Feb. 21st: Sexy Red Dress Night (DJ)
    Sunday Feb. 22nd: Anything Goes (DJ)

Monday Feb. 23rd: (DJ)
    Tuesday Feb. 24th: Karaoke Night
    Wednesday Feb. 25th: Revelation Night: Leather/Role Playing(DJ) ---Ultraviolet Beach Volleyball@10pm
    Thursday Feb. 26th: Lingerie Night (DJ) —Foam Party @2:30pm
    Friday Feb. 27th: White Night
    Saturday Feb. 28th: Sexy Red Dress Night (DJ)

Some of the CCC ideas thrown out so far are…..

Sheer Night
    Naughty School Girl/Nerd Night
    Women in a white men’s dress shirt and heels Night
    Animal Night
    Some sort of Valentines day theme
    Mardi Gras Night(Especially on Tues. Feb 17 which is actually Fat Tuesday)
    Jersey/Sports Night
    Devil/Angel
    Fairy Tale Night
    Tight n bright
    Rave Night
    Cowboy/Cowgirl
    Superhero
    Twins Night (Plan to dress the same as someone else, not necessarily your significant other)

And, here is the current Temptation Daily Schedule to help think of ideas for day and/or night.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  2. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    AWESOME Brent! You do a great job of this every year. I like animal, cowgirls and super heroes. I'll throw out body paint and anything but clothes as possible themes. It's been a long time since I had a chance to dress up in electrical tape! The ultraviolet Beach volleyball night sends good for bodypaint night and I'd suggest ABC for anything goes night. I also think we pretty much have to do Mardi Gras night given that it actually hits our week this year.

3. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We love the idea of the Anything But Clothing night.....Seems like a bit of a challenge. Also, I didn't venture down to see the UV Volleyball last year but Kelly said it was pretty cool, about 20 people or so were playing and there were black lights all around......I would love to be able to be able to get some music down there and have our own party for a bit......maybe we can break out the glow in the dark paint there, bring a bottle or 2 to pass around.....would be a sight when we all show up at Paty'Os later that night

4. Kevin_Ailsha

Kevin_Ailsha President of the Fireball Nomad Trailerhood Registered Member

Ratings:
    +514 / 0
    Some great ideas grow from suggesting the absurd so here we go. I want to hear terrible shitshow theme night ideas! How bout "bear in the tent" theme; everybody shows up untrimmed in tighty wighties or granny panties. Come on shitshowers (btw there is another terrible theme) share your ideas for epic failure theme night ideas!

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Totally just throwing this out there for ideas in general and not for a second saying this should be done. Just something to play with.

Curious to see what other people would like to see for a week, even if its. Mon-naked night, tues- naked night, wed-naked night.........whatever....

Fri. 13-White night/glow stick night

Sat. 14- Twins night (or triplets or more)...I love how this could get people talking before the trip and planning something.

Sun. 15- Anything Goes.....Anything But Clothes (ABC night)

Mon. 16- School Girl/Nerd night (I know a lot of people think its well past its prime, but it always has huge participation and there's nothing stopping girls from being a nerd too)

Tues. 17-Karaoke night-----FAT TUESDAY--Mardi Gras Night----wear Purple/Green/Gold......bring beeds and get non-CCC members involved at Paty'os....get people to bring a stack of shots for beeds, or the classic Flash for beeds, although that seems a little too simple, lol.

Wed. 18- The tight, bright, body painting rave on the beach night. (This is the night TTR does Ultraviolet Volleyball on the beach at 10pm. I think it would be awesome to head down there with a couple bottles (we will bring atleast one) and maybe glow in the dark bodypaint. Bring our own music and have our own little pre party before heading to paty'os in rave/tight n' bright outfits covered in body paint.)

Thurs. 19- lingerie Night (Pretty self explanatory but it could be kinda fun if all the guys agree on a boxer "theme" or simply all get the same calvins or even fruit of the looms from walmart......Let the ladies do their thing)

Fri. 20- White night/ Glow stick night-----(No Pants Dance)...ladies in white men's dress shirt and heels/ men in white dress shirt and sneakers (Last year I had a blast doing this on my own day 1....added the sunglass for the risky business touch)

6. Dave & Audrey

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Where is Bear in the Tent night? I think it should be early on so that you can trim that shit down for the rest of the trip.

BTW, Congrats Kevin! I think you came up with about the only idea on CCC that I don't think there's a emoticon for.

7. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    How about a guys have to use some imagination and not show up in dinghy greyed out tighty whities or boxers night ......lol...
    wheres the fetish/leather night ?

8. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Do you guys expect your entire entourage to take part each night? If so, you my friends would have a high stake in theme nights since you would represent a pretty high percentage of ccc people there. So, if bear in a tent is what you want then we really need to get started

[​IMG]

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    My bad........fixed it

10. Dave & Audrey

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nah, don't worry about it. I'm going to try to get them all on here over the next few months but if they can't be here and pipe up then to hell with them :icon_biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice