Favorite Employee... and WHY?!?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by JimCarrie, Sep 28, 2015.

1. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hey Y'all, 1st time @ GP in 3weeks, GrandOasisViva visitor and TTR veteran. So, what we're looking forward to is,..........(drumroll).....
    The People!
    No matter whose review we've read (Good, Bad or Ugly), the common thread for all seems to be a great staff (with rare exceptions). So, for all us newbies going to GP the 1st time, tell us your FAVORITE Staff person and WHY?!? Stories are even better!!! Pictutes are BEST! Should give us all someone to look forward to and watch for (or watch out for) when we arrive.
    Thanx in advance to all the GP Vets who've made the GP a vacay worth looking forward to...:aktion033:

2. cat67

cat67 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys been to TTR and desires 3 times ,now been to gp twice and now going for trip #3 .nice small resort .the tiki bar at night is rockin always a great time and Jose the night bartender is the best, keeps things going, never waiting for a drink . we will be there Oct 31

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Our favorite as well. Not sure how the employee transfer worked out. Let us know about him and Fonzi upon your return. Thx.

4. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    Daytime pool servers Gabby and I think Maria? and then Charlie in the 60's bar Fonzi at the Tiki. We had been to TTR 3 times before we went to GP and it was Fonzi that showed us how a real body shot was done. Even I was blushing a little when it was done.

M

5. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    OK, "M", if you were blushing, does that mean Fonzi did the body shot off of U?!? Can't wait to meet that legendary Fonzi!!!

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    When we were there Jose and Carlos were the main guys at the Tiki, and they kept a great party going. The staff now rotates, so it will be lucky if you get them.

Everybody loves Fonzie. The two times we were there he was working days, and the bar down the beach, and we never went there, so I've never been around him. He is supposed to be a lot of fun as well.

7. Patch

Patch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I cant really pick 1 fave' because they all exceeded my expectations in the job they were doing. If I have to say the one that left us feeling like we left behind a friend that was undoubtedly josé.

Fonzie is the veteran who groomed a lot of the others and will no doubt be in everyone's heart as he is a consumate professional and has bigger things ahead once he finishes school.

8. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I will say that Gabby is very good at what she does. We were never empty sitting around the pool. She is very friendly, and never forgets where you are sitting.

9. NanMik1025

NanMik1025 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So how is a "Real" body shot done?

10. krimmer2

krimmer2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice