Family freindly hotels? And kids activities in cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mummykazzy, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Mummykazzy

Mummykazzy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi we are looking to go next otcober will be me and husband and our 11 year old son.
    We are looking for a nice hotel but one where there's lots to do for our son if he wants to not be in the pool all say lol.

Also having never been to Mexico before is there much to do in the area for kids of his age?

Thanks

2. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Many of the hotels that aren't listed as Adult Only have activities for the kids. I know that years ago we stayed at the Crown Paradise. It was nothing fancy but it had a water park (small but the kids with us had fun) and miniature golf etc. You can find websites that rate the hotels and give you pretty good descriptions of the places. We have been to Cancun 10 times and have never stayed at the same hotel twice. Our son is now 16 and he has been there 6 times I believe. He has always had a very good time.

The only options for an 11 year old off your resort are probably mini golf and there is a big water park but I'm not sure the admission cost. I bet he would love to snorkel or do the glass bottom boat. Have fun.

3. blufforbust

blufforbust Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We like the Moon Palace. Lots to do, great food. Heading there in January for our 3rd trip with our 2 & 1 year old girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice