Extra charges

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nmills22, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Nmills22

Nmills22 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    My wife and I are super excited for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. It’s been almost ten years since we visited Temptations, and we are ready to let loose and have some fun. I have seen posts about extra charges for things I remembered being covered the first trip. We have no intention of attending the sales presentation or becoming premiere members. Is it true there are extra charges for the adult channels, WiFi, bar in the room, room service, certain wines, premium liquor etc. Are there any ones I missed? any advice would be appreciated

2. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    Adult channels, room service, better wines, yes WiFi, and bar you should be good! There are also a few things on the menus that you can pay more for too. But really it's still great without paying for any of that stuff ;)

3. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    Wifi is free. Room service is a nominal $5 per order. Since you are not members or on a referral, you do not get premium liquor. Some wines are extra, even for members. I belive the adult channels are now a flat rate per visit or per day, not sure as I think it has changed over time. I am fairly sure someone else will be able to chime in with the current costs.

4. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 2
    Have been 6 times have never paid extra for anything other than Boobs Cruise and dont feel we were missing out onanything,, but then ive also never been one to believe that just because something ( booze, wine) that cost more is better,,,,

(.Y.)

5. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    If you stay in the tower room service if included and free, except for the tips.

T

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  6. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    If you do not have a tower room then it is $20 per person per day to the Skybar... not sure if you would be interested but just info :)

Nikki

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Here is something I have been wondering. We didn’t see this in our 3 trips to the new TTR at Bash but I did read about it in a trip report or 2...

Are they trying to make the couches that are in cabana looking setups at Bash over looking the sexy pool waitress only, reserved with $ bottle service? Which of course makes no sense in a place like TTR that is all inclusive. I bring it up because the takeover we are going w is advertising they will have that option.

Again I have never seen it but I did read about it occurring in a trip report. Maybe it is only something they do with these big group takeovers?

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yes they are giving that impression, as another money suck from non members.
    But they are also reserved for Premier Members.
    If member just ask waitress and order drinks.
    We have every time and have never been turned away.
    Note when they pick up the signs off the tables then they are usually open to anyone if not reserved.

We will be there Feb8-12 and will report back if things have changed like the wind once again.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Do you have an update on this from your Feb trip?

10. SaskCouple

SaskCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Also interested in the cabana question.

Is room service included for Referrals who aren’t in the tower rooms?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice