Excursions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chris&Ann, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Chris&Ann

Chris&Ann Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Hey, all! Wife and I just booked for April 4-9 2021 as first timers! We are going on the Boobs Cruise on the 5th, but were wondering if there are any other local excursions that people have done that you thought were really worth venturing off the resort for. We'd love any recommendations outside of swimming with dolphins as we've done that already...(temple tours, water activities etc.). Thanks in advance for your insight.

2. heightsfuncouple

heightsfuncouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    It is a little different with the pandemic, but you can walk down the road to the ferry and check out Isla Mujeres for the day. Rent a golf cart and check out ruins or go bar hopping. There was a bit closed when we went in December, but it is an easy one. Chichen Itza tours will some times include stops at a cenote and another ruins site. That can make for a fun day too. It kind of depends on how long you are at Temptation. You will find the pool party during the day is really hard to skip. You are already doing the Cruise, so I'm guessing you have 3 pool days. For a first trip, you probably should just do the pool days to give Temptation itself a chance to shine. We usually find that if we are there for 6 days or over that an excursion is a good recovery day.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  3. Texas T T's

Texas T T's Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Personally, unless it's to go on the Boobs Cruise (which you're doing--you'll have a blast), I would spend your days at the hotel. It's so much fun you won't want to leave.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Chris&Ann

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Thanks, guys! Looking at my post, the way I wrote the dates is sort of confusing haha. It's meant to say April 4th through the 9th this year.

5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    The Hotel really does offer everything. Maybe just go out and explore downtown for the day and shop. The Taxi drivers are right outside the front of the hotel and you can catch a ride for around $15 US.

6. Chris&Ann

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Thanks, Bryan!

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    So you will only be at the hotel for 4 whole days, one of which is the Boobs Cruise. I'd skip any excursions and enjoy the hotel. An excursion takes the whole day , can't get too drunk the night before, and you'll be tired when you get back.

That said ... we go diving or fishing every now and then, but we're usually at the resort for at least ten to twelve days.

8. 0riA

0riA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    We're also doing an all-day excursion but... wow, this thread has me second guessing :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    I know I would be. We have too much fun at the resort to want to leave...

10. Chris&Ann

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I'll be sure to have Ann log in here and weigh in if she has anything to add. I agree with all said here, especially considering the amount of time we're working with. Thanks for the insight, guys! We can't wait to get to the beach and I'll be celebrating a birthday so it should be a blast!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice