Ex Problems?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NickyD, Aug 23, 2007.

1. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, because I consider some of you to be fairly close I have decided to ask some advice.. If an ex of two years decides to contact you out of the blue after blowing you off when you extended your hand in a truce how would you react? I'm talking.. two years since it's been over. but it was roughly a 3 year relationship.. I am boggled by this.. you women absolutely amaze me..

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would talk

3. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd ignore her.

She'd found someone else and got rid of you. Now that person has probably done the dirty on her so she's looking for Mr Reliable, so she can be back in charge for a while.

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    but seeing as shes the one who made contact, she probably wants something ... which means you can use that to your advantage :wink:

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, my advise bruv would be to talk, without communication theres nothing ok,
    meet up or sumthing have a talk find out the in's and out's of why shes contacted you and ykno dnt be afriad to be like well u blew me off now u want me back yknow whats up with tht....

fact of the matter is mate if you love the girl then u gota think can u forget the crappy thngs shes done and try again or is it to much.

we can only advise at the end of the day its your word thats guna make the final call

best of luck bro

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    p.s THATS THE LAST TIME ILL EVER BE MATURE AND SERIOUS!!! LOL!

7. Gixxer

Gixxer Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Could be all kinds of reasons. Maybe in the two years that you were apart that she's had some bad relationships and now realizes what she had and it was better than anything she was just through. Although, woudn't rush anything and just see what happens for a while.

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! :lol:

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

But Shauny...you did it so well!!! :lol:

10. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All of your advice is greatly appreciated. I am taking it one day at a time and I understand that these things are very complicated.. especially when feelings get involved.. I guess I'll just have to "take the road less traveled" and see where it leads me

Nicky

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice