Erin Go Braless!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SheikYerboottie, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Y'all, from Dallas TX! Down here for a 2 year business project, business is good and lovin' life! I know it's over a month away, but it's time again to start planning my St Patrick's Day party, Saturday March 12th in my south west StL city bungalow:partytime:! I fly home once a month to my home in St Louis, and doing a 4 day weekend for this party! last year we did 30 pounds of corned beef, this year it will be closer to 50 pounds, always seem to run out. Some neighbors of mine, great neighbors and good friends will start preparing the food the day before. We refrigerate it, and slice it useing Charlie's deli style slicer. All sides will be included, new potatos, various sides, and deserts. Will have beer:daveandmo: and setups available, as well as a half dozen or so quarts of Junior Johnsons Moonshine~the blackberry @ 100 proof is my favorite. Festivities start at 1PM, and goes on into the evening. Feel free to BYOB if you like! My home is located near Hampton and Fyler in southwest city, very close to Baue's Nursery on Hampton Ave. From previous years (even going back to when my ex wife and I owned a home in the Dogtown area of the city), it's guaranteed to be THE best corned beef sandwich this side of Erie! Friends, family, neighbors, coworkers are all welcome. All members of this board are welcome, should be a fun day. I just purchased a 1972 Bally's 25 cent slot machine, and will have plenty of change available too! Best corned beef and the loosest slot in town, guaranteed! Let me again say everyone who is a member of this board is invited, please send me a PM for address and directions. I may not own a million dollar house, free form swimming pool, or jumbotron, but I can offer great food, friendship and comaradarie! Hope you can make it!:flagireland:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. Pat&LaDonna

Pat&LaDonna Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Sounds like a blast! Send me an address, and if we can wing it, we will run up! Pat is working Saturday's right now, but maybe he can get free that day! Thank you for the invite!
    LaDonna

3. Robert and Kerrie

Robert and Kerrie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    We were ready to ask for directions when I realized my work annual meeting is that evening... DAMN IT

Missed my first opportunity at the Illinois party last year for similar reasons. :(

Have a great time and thanks for the open invite!

4. SheikYerboottie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey it's all good R&K! I'll be on this project here in Dallas for over 2 years, and I also do a big BBQ on July 4th and will be flying back to StL for that, with lots of fireworks from Molly Browns! Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  5. SheikYerboottie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey! Bumping this up, two weeks from this Saturday! Some college friends will be attending, many of which I haven't seen in over 25 years! Seasonal humor: What is the difference between a Irish wake and a Irish wedding? One less drunk. What do you call a Irishman with a 2 inch gregg? Seamus O'toole (Chinos knows 'em LOL!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice