English Language Teaching Jobs Available

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Jul 23, 2010.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    If there are any experienced English Language teachers who read this forum- or if you know of one who doesn't but might like to pick up a few hours teaching at the university level this fall- please PM me

The pay is 120 pesos per hour and each group you are assigned involves from between five and seven compensated hours per week

2. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    In response to some inquiries- since the offer is for part time work the ideal person is someone who is already working in Cancun teaching English and currently has their FM3 with permission to work so that they could start with the beginning of the term in August

3. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    There is a need for a person with experience teaching English + a university degree (any field) + an FM3- with permission to work elsewhere- to start immediately.

The pay is approximately 3,500 pesos/month per course taught, teaching in a state university. (Three classes per week, plus one hour guiding conversations in the self-access center.)

PM me, if you meet these qualifications and have an interest in exploring this further. The opening was unexpected, and needs to be filled, immediately. There is potential to teach one to three courses.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  4. Tonycarrasco

Tonycarrasco Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Attending the advertisement of Teacher of English in a university, allow me to tell you I have experience for more than 13 years teaching English in multiple levels. I'm graduated of the Language Department in the University of Veracruz. I have a certification of level of English (IELTS). I'm studying my Master Degree in Education, so I consider myself as the best option for the vacant. My e-mail address is teacherantonio@hotmail.com

5. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I is one of Tonycarrasco's students and allow me to tell you that it is true he is best option for the vacant.

6. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Tony will be a little disappointed to know it didn't take more than two years to fill the position

In Jan 2013 the situation is of budget cuts and layoffs

7. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Mat that made me giggle .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice