Early May Group 1-15

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by G&SFunCPL, Apr 11, 2022.

?

Are you doing resort themes or your own?

1. YES

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO add a message with what you will be wearing instead.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NONE I hope no one picks this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. G&SFunCPL

G&SFunCPL Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Our first time in early May.
    Looking at the May roll call and the many FB pages it looks like early May is kind of sad! Anyone know why?
    I see someone trying to start a room crawl which is great.
    Hit us up.
    Sue is the outgoing one and makes friends in a second.
    I'm a bit shy but open up pretty quick or after a few drinks like anyone I guess.

2. KevMeg

KevMeg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We will be there early May. 5-8 First time so I'm just trying to soak up as much information as possible and I'm a little overwhelmed at dressing up in themes. I'll be honest, neither of us are big costume people. We are trying though. lol

3. G&SFunCPL

G&SFunCPL Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Lots of people don't do the themes. Then there are almost every other month with separate FB groups that do their own themes because the resort ones are repetitive and people like to be part of their own large groups. Looks like early may is a lot of first timers I think? I'm not sure why LOL. Be as conservative as you want or as crazy. Your crazy will not be that bad trust me. We've seen guys with dicks pierced and tattooed and leashed and being led around by their partner. We've done entire groups male female all borate suits. Their use to be signs around that said no one knows you and no one gives a shit. LOL great motto.
    The resort is trying to get into some level they def are not part of. Most members are old school resort that want to relax let loose and not be upcharge for everything. looks like they have preferred seating by the pool now and the dance floor.

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Have never heard TTR called "Conservative"... that's a new one. S grateful it never was when we visited, could call the Boobs Cruise a sedate afternoon sail LOL

5. dnagroupride

dnagroupride Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    We will be joining the party May 2 to May 11. We continue to participate in theme nights even we are being beyond the average age. We endorse the idea that age is only a number. We invite anyone to join us in celebrating life. We suggest participation but regardless you still will have fun.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  6. mrandmrsteabags

mrandmrsteabags Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    We are going for our first time May 14-18th and have been getting excited about doing the themes. The only one we’ve truly questioned is glow foam pool night. Does everyone get in the pool or just hang out? As we don’t get in until 6p that night we would love to be able to take a dip that night. Other than that we’ve got many options for the rest of the nights we are there. We are also doing the boob cruise May 16th.

7. dnagroupride

dnagroupride Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    mrandmrsteabags...In the past, to our knowledge, foam parties were usually held during the day. It was a fun event. A glow foam party in the evening will be a different. If you look at the theme night information you will see the night foam party starts at the beginning of May. May can be warm so body paint can get quite messy. Expect a mix of people in the pool and out. A sexy bathing suit will work in either location. Just be ready to join the party.

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    We'll be arriving on the 13th... staying till the 28th...

This visit is kinda special... it will be our 26th visit in 24 years... but at the end we will have spent 374 nights at BBG/TTR.

Yup, we've paid for a year of night there... there are probably a few that beat us, but not may. :)

Anyway, we'll see you all there.

Jamie

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice