E-cigs Recent News

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ScubaSteve, Jun 15, 2021.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Hey hey hey,

Just wanted to get word from anyone that has been there very recently. I got an email from Frontier airlines today that Mexico is no longer allowing E-cigs, vape pens, and vape liquid to be brought into Mexico. Has anyone had any recent experience with this??

I am hoping it's fine to sill have one pen in my carry-on like normal disconnected from the battery.

Thanks in advance :) (and please hold you smoking opinions to yourselves you collection of hard core drinkers and sex crazed animals, hahaha

2. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    this is what I found
    Although you are legally allowed to vape while in Mexico, imports of electronic cigarettes are strictly prohibited. To avoid confiscation of your equipment, we recommend you bring only enough supplies to cover your visit. If you have an extreme amount of e-liquid or hardware, this may give the authorities the impression of illegal vape trafficking.

3. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Sounds like it's more about stopping people coming in with suitcases full of pens and liquids? I quit smoking cigarettes in 2014 by switching to a pen. I've got that down to a point I only need to buy refils maybe once every 6 months. Even so, if they confiscate the pen at the airport, I know before even checking in I'd be walking across the street to buy cigarettes. Nicotine is so stupidly addictive. Hats off to anyone who completely kicked the habit, I've never figured out how to do it.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Don't worry about it.

I see at least half a dozen people with vapes on every Boobs Cruise.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Chantrix is what allowed me to quit. Took it for two weeks before my quit date and by the time I got to it I was smoking out of habit not need.

I do admit that even a year after quitting I still reached for my cigarettes every time I got into my car.

Been 14 years now and haven’t had a single smoke after my quit date.

Jamie

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice