Duty-free Selection / Red Bull In Mx?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Brandon, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Brandon

Brandon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 0
    Hey, all! Searched the forum a bit but didn't come across definitive answers. Anybody have any pictures of the duty-free shop liquor selection after immigration in Terminal 4? Or is somebody traveling this week and able to get some detailed ones to post for everyone?

For the past three trips down, I lug along another bag that is practically beverages only -- Jager, Gray Goose, and Red Bull (sugar-free). As one can imagine, this gets a bit awkward and heavy to carry not to mention takes up my drinking hand which could otherwise be used to start putting down the first cervezas in the shuttle pickup area.

So...curious if Jager (750 ml) and Goose can be found in duty free? Assuming Red Bull can be found in shops across the street? Ultimately looking for convenience and 'decent' pricing - not expecting it to be the cheapest, but don't want to pay 2x either. Nor do I want to burn 2 hours of sexy pool time just to do a WalMart run for Boobs Cruise supplies. :p

I know that Goose is available as a premium selection, too. Bartenders pretty strict on this, or does a tip bend the rules?

Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice