Drinks Spiked in Sexy Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nate&Brit, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Nate&Brit

Nate&Brit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Its been almost 2 weeks since my boyfriend and I left Temptation. I had put off posting anything but figured I should as a warning rather than to point fingers.
    Both my boyfriend and I had our drinks spiked while we were in the sexy pool at Temptation Cancun. We both can remember about 3pm and doing a round of shots with some people in the pool and then nothing for the next 12 hours. We don't remember how we left the pool or got to the room. We awoke in our room at 3am without any of our belongings we had at the pool and the worst hangover either of us has ever experienced. I'm just grateful that neither of us was injured.
    Please be careful of your drinks and keep an eye on each other. This is our third time to Temptation and I never expected something like this to happen so maybe my guard was down.
    Thank you to who ever helped us back to our room because I doubt we got there on our own.

2. ChadV

ChadV Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow! I'm scared now lol

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    That is awe full that happened to you.

Like any bar in the world Temptations is not immune to people,creeps, that would do this.

Thank you for reminding us not to let our guard down.

Bringing your own covered cups with straws or Bubbas adds a bit of security, and not accepting shots from strangers.

4. Mike_and_Linda

Mike_and_Linda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Yes I agree this can happen anywhere,it has happenned to Michael twice. Always after drinking one of Linda's drinks while holding it for her. It happened once at a local bar in PA and also at coyote ugly in Vegas. Since then we always use the covered mugs that we fill ourselves and only accept drinks from a bar that we didn't buy ourselves only if a friend gets it for us. It is definitely scary, glad you're OK and hope you don't think anything less of the resort.

5. Jman34

Jman34 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you weren't injured and thanks for the heads up

6. two4funb

two4funb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Happened to my husband and I as we were leaving the resort. My husband ended up having seizures on the plane and was in the hospital for a bit once we got home. Doc said it could have been PCP or Bath Salts but couldn't be sure due to issues with the first hospital we went to once we got home. (They wouldn't see us and told everyone in the lobby we were on drugs.) I only had half of one of his drinks cuz I went to go pack up our stuff but my husband had a good dozen of the little cups. Too many to hold so they ended up on the table at the bar. That was our mistake. Never had any issues before and that was our 3rd trip. Next time we'll watch our drinks better. I don't think it had anything to do with the people working there. I think it was one of the customers....

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    It's always a good idea to be careful. Sadly there are people out there who think this is either funny or a good way to get into someones pants.

8. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Drink the canned beer from the room as often as you can...

9. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    F#$king unacceptable that this is happening. Who do you suspect is doing this? "I go to a bar, get 2 cocktails, get knocked out"......"Someone comes up to me hands me a drink, I get knocked out"........WTF? Sorry folks but I have never heard of this happening at a resort anywhere, even the 12 Hedo trips. I cannot figure this out, what kind of element is doing this. Were your drinks left unattended?

10. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    It can happen anywhere!!! Reminds us all to be more careful. Many times i don't remember going to my room cause someone slipped alot of alcohol in my drinks lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice