Drinks At The Sexy Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bjayne33, Dec 21, 2019.

1. bjayne33

bjayne33 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    So I may be overthinking this, but I’m curious how the drink distribution works.
    - Will they fill my bottle with any mixed drink?
    - if I don’t have my bottle is it a plastic cup?
    - are the shots served in plastic cups?
    - how do you carry shots for a bunch of people (icebreaker)? Seems like it would be nice to have a tray or floaty to hold them
    - what are the must try drinks? I keep seeing Mini beers and Donkey Cum on here

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. Shane Spires

Shane Spires Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 0
    We are first timers going in January and those are great questions.

3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Highly recommend bringing ur own cup/bubba mug with lid. The last thing u want is that pool water splashing in ur drink all day. That being said they will provide u a your drink in a cup otherwise. Plastic around the pool, I believe glass at the bars.

The shots we got last year at the pool were brought to us in plastic shot glass. I'm guessing if you order a bunch they will give them in larger plastic cups so they dont spill and can stack them. But, I'm actually not positive if they still do that since the reno....pre reno, you could get stacks of 10-20 shots to pass around.....hopefully someone else can confirm/deny this for present time....we lucked out on our trip after the reno and had the best waitress in the world (Sabi) most days bringing shots and drinks constantly, lol.

-My favorite shot is mexican candy (sweet and spicy)
    -you can try an actual caesar there too...canadian version of a bloody mary. Or, a michelada which is like a caesar but made with beer instead of vodka
    -palomas are great (tequilla, fresca, salt)...fun fact...unlike the usa, fresca in mexico uses sugar so it's not calorie free like u may be use too

Finally...a bit of a secret....at every meal, when u sit down, order a Suero.....its basically salt, lime, water....kinda like a mexican gatorade.....chug her back and ur body will thank u for it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Mudslides are excellent for breakfast! It's like the TTR version of Carnation Instant Breakfast! :p

Sean and I mostly drink vodka and soda in an effort to avoid feeling so bloated or getting a hangover from sugary drinks. The resort has several flavoured vodkas, even for people who are not staying as Premier members or Referrals.

The resort does make great mango margaritas/daiquiris that are not too sweet. I always have a couple during a trip.

5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    Yeah your way over thinking it. Just take a mug with a lid. Order what you want they will put it in there, drink, repeat. Really easy three step process.
    They also have shot glasses that stack. you can carry about 10 in each hand.

6. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    First time, so I just want to make sure I’m not making any assumptions. Glad to hear it’s easy to carry shot glasses. Was debating finding and packing something.

Thanks to everyone else for the drink suggestions. Kind of a beer snob, so I’m excited to try a bunch of these mixed drinks. Feel free to offer more suggestions of house specialties.

7. SwFlorida1

SwFlorida1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Find a bartender who makes mini beers... they’re a shot. Not beer. Thank me later

8. twotwotango

twotwotango Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Last year at Breathless RM I discovered Icebergs! A blended Margarita poured on top of a beer. Assuming Temptation will have it also, they are awesome.

9. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Alright, consider me very intrigued. If someone else doesn’t try one before April, I sure as hell will.

10. JJ87

JJ87 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Appreciating this thread!! Always hate finding the best drink on the very last day! I think you’re there around the same time as us so we’ll come find you for the drink low down

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice