Drinking Game ... Consecutive Cups ...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tea_jay85, Dec 21, 2007.

1. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my mates always play who can drink the most beers in a set time frame ... Maybe we can get a stack of beers and line em up and see who can get rid of them first ... those cups are pretty small at the oasis so maybe .... 10? 15?

thoughts?
    tim

2. Cumbrella

Cumbrella Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice idea. To bad i wont be staying at the oasis ^^

Although, if we were to join anyway, I would bet all my money on my friend (Exzit) or andreas to take the win. They're crazy. Think they won the beer-chug contest on the last Cancuncare partycruise, finished exactly at the same time.

Gogo drinking games.

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    id love to at least try and mix it up with some big drinkers! yeoooow! get to the oasis!

4. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Isn't that the same idea as a "one man" game of flip cups?

5. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm i dont know what flip cup is exactly so i dont know?... i watched it for 2 minutes last year but all these guys were drinking half a cup of beer every 5 minutes and it seemed pretty tame.

6. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You get two teams of six (each). Everyone fills there cups up about 1/2 - 3/4's. The game starts with the first two players. They drink their ber as fast as they can. Once the cups are finish you place the cup upside down, with part of the cup hanging off the edge of the table. You flip the cup from the upside down position to the right side up position and once you have completed that, the next person on your team goes.

After playing this game x amount of times in a row, it gets a bit interesting

7. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why only half fill the cups? 2 speeds ... full on or not on

8. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well the last person on each team hold's a full cup of beer (we call them the boot).

9. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha they should have like a pint or something ... a cup isnt really a worrying amount ...

what about arrogance? get a jug and pour as much of whatever your drinking into it ... flip a coin, heads you drink - tails you pass it to the next person ... its build up to quite a nasty drink and can be a whole jug! yeooow!

10. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A Pint equals alot of beer to pay for.

Aggorance sound like a nice game. I prefer staying with asshole or King's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice