Drink recipe's

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by afrazier5, Jul 4, 2010.

1. afrazier5

afrazier5 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok we're wanting to add in a couple of the TTR drink recipes into our personal book at the house for when we have company or want to slip back to those moments that give us such fond memories. Can anyone help us out?

Temptation - this was our constant refreshing drink for the entire week. While it turned certain bodily functions a funky color, OMG it was an awesome tasting drink.

Mexican BJ - Thanks to tfordy for hooking us on this one!

Welcome drink at the Wok. We know the ingredients in this one, just not the amounts.

2. tfordy

tfordy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aaron,

I guess nobody knows....so we will have to go back very soon and ask :).

We also had the "Temptation" and it was pretty damn good!

Can't every go wrong with blow jobs either, but I do not know what the foamy pink stuff is that they put on top.

3. SandyT

SandyT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    Temptation Special

Here is a video of how to make Temptation special, I don't know dude but T is assisting...

[ame=]YouTube - Temptation Special

Enjoy !!
    Sandy :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  4. William Return

William Return Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation Drink

Hi guys, I also have been searching for the recipe to the "Temptaion Drink" recipe. The one made in the video is not the drink I was drinking in Cancun. If you watch the beginning of the video, you will see the last drink next to the apple that is mostly blue... that's the one I was drinking. There was no blended ice in mine and I don't think any strawberry either. When I watched them make it, they only added about 3 or 4 different liquids. One of them being Bacardi Rum. And they just filled the glass with ice and then dumped them in. As with Araron I would also like to know what was in the "welcome drink" at the Wok. My wife loved it! Thanks for any help!

5. afrazier5

afrazier5 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    According to our favorite waiter at the Wok, the welcome drink had:
    Champagne
    Sprite
    Peach Schnapps
    Grenadine

We're not sure the amount of each so will have to play around a bit with the mixing of it. I think by far this was the most refreshing of all of them that we had!

6. William Return

William Return Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks!! That sounds about right for the "welcome drink". I'll mess with amounts and see what happens. I would guess a splash of grenadine and equal parts of the rest. The "welcome drink" at the Italian restaurant was just as good as "the Wok". I believe it had champagne, wine and maybe sprite in it. Now if I could just figure out that "Temptation Drink"

7. Mike/Melissa

Mike/Melissa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The guy's name is our very own Dr. Mario. He is the pr and activities mngr at TRC.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice