Don't Kill Whitey Trip Report 6/10-6/17/2012

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Boy & Girl, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Travel: We booked through Nolitours and flew from Canada this trip (thank you for having such good travel deals) and as luck would have it, met 8 other people on the transfer who were coming to TTR that flew with us. Instant friends! All 10 of us were supposed to meet the Nolitours rep the next day to book our trip back to the airport but 8 of us forgot. (Too much sun, fun, and boobies I think). The other two missed their trip to Tulum so we all met up again the next day to look sheepish and take care of business.

Check in: We requested a room by the Sexy pool and they had no trouble getting that request met (very few people want to be near Paty Oh’s but we like being so close).

Gym: Once again I packed enough stuff to go to the gym most days and then only went once. I should learn. It was too hot to think about sweating. It was supposedly cold for Cancun in June but us Northerners were plenty hot enough. Next time I’ll just pack more shoes.

Food: I noticed many changes with food this trip from our last trip (18 months ago)
    - There is now a grill setup outside by the Sexy pool at lunchtime on busy days. It was a great way to get french fries, burgers, and shrimp skewers quickly without getting all dressed up to eat inside.
    - Breakfast was good as usual (the only time we ever go to the buffet) but they no longer serve my favorite breakfast potatoes.
    - The Sexy Coffee was hard to come by. On busy nights they would not let us order it in the Italian restaurant and we were told in the Asian restaurant that they no longer do it there either to help with quicker table turnover.
    - There were some minor menu changes. The tuna is no longer available in the Asian restaurant unless you are a Premier member. Same thing with the asparagus soup in the Italian restaurant. The duck soup is nowhere to be found either. Also, there are slight variations on some dishes like the lobster bisque in the Seafood restaurant is now shrimp bisque.
    - It looks like the Tex Mex restaurant has increased their menu offerings but I had already had a few too many beverages to notice much. They have also installed a few screens in those big open windows, presumably for the birds.

Isla Contoy: We did the trip to Isla Contoy on Tuesday and had a great time. The only way I can relax is by taking me off property. They kept calling us the honeymooners since we found an isolated palm tree and just plopped down. The snorkeling was great. A big thanks to Steve for helping us book this trip and even making a few phone calls for us to ensure we got the best tour operator!

Sexy Pool: Those of you who met Whitey know why we don’t spend any time lounging on the chairs. You could find us by the pool bar cheering on the games. In fact, we have been home for about 9 days and my voice has still not returned. The vibe at the pool was pretty good up until the last few days when a few larger single guy groups came in. Disclaimer: there were a few groups on single guys the first half of the week but they actually made the trip more fun by participating in the games and socializing appropriately. On the day we left there was actually a few of the guys from one of the single guy groups talking with the police in the front lobby and things did not look good. We managed to have fun regardless but at a few of the afternoon pool parties we ended up sending the guys to get our drinks rather than have to navigate that mess of men.

Evening Activities: I did not participate in most of the theme nights that required special purchases due to lack of time/energy to prepare but it was awesome seeing all of those who did. Thanks for bringing your A-game. My favorite had to be glow night (Ed…I luuuuuveeed Jess’s shoes. Keep letting her buy shoes). I did manage for the 4th time to make it to the finals for lingerie night only to lose to a girl who can actually dance. Good job on that win Sam.

Paty Oh’s: The party was great. I managed to have multiple drinks spilled all over me so the room nearby was great for quick changes. Good thing all my outfits are rather small so I can bring extras. The bartenders seemed confused since Whitey was getting drinks for about 10 girls at once but he was always able to get great service.

Staff: Great as always. We noticed a number of the waiters/waitresses that have been promoted to better positions since our last trip which was cool. Jose is no longer at the Sexy Pool however.

People: I know it sounds crazy to say that I’m shy since I am always around in very little clothing but I had trouble saying hello to people on the board this trip. Thank you to those of you who said hello to us. Regardless we met a great crew of people and even had a mini reunion with BBG Party who we met 4 years ago on our virgin trip. That’s what makes this board so special.

And last but not least….. Boobs Cruise NEWS! 6/14 was a great day for our first Boobs Cruise. I loved seeing the past staff on the boat and we had a great time. We were one of the longest dating but never married couples and hope to continue that tradition on the next trip too! Thank you Steve. It was great to finally meet the man who helped me win Miss Temptations all those years ago, answered all my travel and resort related questions online, and hosts such great events!

Trip 5 will be for Halloween this year and we cannot wait for it to arrive.

2. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really, Truly! You guys are going to be there for Halloween! That makes me very happy. Seems like the Halloween crew keeps getting better and better. Do you have your dates yet? I look forward to meeting you both in October. Thanks for the Trip Report.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the fab trip report!

Great to meet you both, albeit only briefly on the cruise. Glad you enjoyed it and Isla Contoy too, we need to make another trip over there with the kids. It's been too long.

See you next time!

4. SHOW_ME_CPL

SHOW_ME_CPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fantastic TR & title! :)

5. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Great report guys and if October does happen Sam has agreed no lingerie night dances for her we will stand by and scream for you instead. Hope to do it again one day soon

6. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Another great TR for June

7. Boy & Girl

Ratings:
    +201 / 2

Thanks. Yes we are going back again. Not sure my liver can handle two trips in one year but we are going to see what happens. I believe we are there from 10/28-11/8. We cannot wait. Now all I need is a Halloween costume idea.

8. Boy & Girl

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Three trips in one year! Do it. Do it. Do it. Don't worry. I will find someone else to lose to. It is actually pretty funny that I cannot ever seem to win that one.

9. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Great trip report glad to hear you will be attending Halloween. We were booked last year but cancelled due to the storm but we are booked and ready for this year with a teaser trip in August. Unfortunate you were there with a lot of single males. The first time we went was our honeymoon and were caught up with a group from a bachelor party. Not the best time we had as they were young and acted like it was the first time they saw boobs. As your report stated, by the end of the week we saw a few of them dealing with the local police which is something I wouldn't want to do. Our first trip was horrible due to the bachelor party and thank god for Steve and this site which enabled me to meet great people and convince my wife into a second try which ended up being the best trip of our lives. I'm not saying that this isn't a place for a single guy to go but let's face it we've been there five times since and this is not a roman orgy!

10. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I agree. Do it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice