Donating Boobs Cruise Booking

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ging, Apr 26, 2020.

1. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    The booking for my next trip is due to open up soon. I try to book as soon as the dates open up. The the future for us is changing fast and with such uncertainty, I can only be an optimistic and wait. On the other hand, if the worst happens, I’d rather book and opt to have the money not refunded.

My last booking was refunded, but I’d rather the fee be donated and kept for the crew and @Steve.

@Steve, is there anyway this is possible?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    When is your trip @ging. Is it still September?

If so, September cruise dates won't open until 1st July and things should be a lot clearer then.

Our schedule is:
    May 1 we open for July
    June 1 we open for August
    July 1 we open for September

If you wanted to donate anything then I wouldn't want anything myself. We will be ok for many years if it ever came to that.

I could probably pass something on to those in need, although it's not as simple as it sounds due to travel restrictions and often those most in need not having bank accounts. A lot of the poorer people live on cash only from one payday to the next. But I'm sure we could find a way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice