The booking for my next trip is due to open up soon. I try to book as soon as the dates open up. The the future for us is changing fast and with such uncertainty, I can only be an optimistic and wait. On the other hand, if the worst happens, I’d rather book and opt to have the money not refunded. My last booking was refunded, but I’d rather the fee be donated and kept for the crew and @Steve. @Steve, is there anyway this is possible?