Does size matter

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Dynamark, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Dynamark

Dynamark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    At Temptation you can see all different sizes of people. Short people, tall people, skinny people, heavy people, young people and mature people. But every person there is BEAUTIFUL! Every person is equally sexy in their own way. We are all familiar with the "nobody knows you.......". I'm very curious if we will find this attitude at GOS? I am a fat old man that don't really give a rip how people feel about my looks, they will love my attitude. My wife on the other hand is the sexiest woman I have ever seen, and a little on the chunky side. "I love it". Unlike me, She is very self conscious about a few extra pounds. We are not jealous people at all, but I am very protective of her feelings. We are already booked for July but now I'm wondering if she can feel as comfortable going topless here as she does at TTR? I would hate to go to Mexican jail for ripping off someone's head and pooping down their throat. Lol. Any input would be appreciated. Dennis

2. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    In Grand Oasis, you have most pools 'officially' topless. There are signs 'topless optional', to remove any doubts. But the % of ladies taking advantage of it is about 20 % at GOS, compare to about 90% at TTR. That being said, I am sure your wife and you will be comfortable at GOS. And being in 20% has its advantage: you get more attention, and just as many friends :)

3. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    There are all shapes and sizes at the Sens. There are definitely signs by all of the pools that encourage topless women. It is not a problem. We've been 5 times, and the Ginger has been topless every trip.

4. kiki_chiquita

kiki_chiquita Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You have nothing to worry about....women of all shapes and sizes go topless. Nobody cares! :) im sure you two will have a great time.

5. Dynamark

Dynamark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I am so hoping! Luckily we are going with at least one other couple. Hopefully more

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice