Does Drm Do Anything Different For Nye?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by tacocat, Jun 13, 2024.

1. tacocat

tacocat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Hey there yall we've been to TTR a few times and DRM a couple times but on random weekends since we're locals in the Riviera Maya. Wondering if anybody's been to DRM for New Years Eve. We had fun last time we were there but didn't know if it's insane on NYE or if it's like any other time.

Do they do anything special other than a countdown and champagne toast? Does the club upstairs do anything or is the party around the pool to ensure maximum attendance? If anybody's been there for NYE we'd sure love some insight.

2. babette95

babette95 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    We went NYE 2023. I think the resort did a great job. Not sure how it be different with the expansion. It was Alice in Wonderland themed. I had a blast planning our outfits. We didn’t want “Halloween” costumes so I just took inspiration from the Queen of Hearts. The resort cleared the pool chairs and set up tables like at a wedding. There were 2 seating times which you set up in advance and a special menu. After dinner the party was mainly in the lobby bar courtyard. There was a show and band and the party went late. There was a champagne toast at midnight. It was an expensive week but we would absolutely do it again.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
  3. tacocat

tacocat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    That's very helpful thank you!

We already reserved a room and we live locally and it's a short drive up to Puerto Moreles, so that helps keep the cost down. Plus we dont have to travel far to have a good time on NYE! Hopefully it's a fun crowd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice