Discounts on transfers for being Premier Members?

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by GandK, Jun 28, 2017.

1. GandK

GandK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Hey
    Just wondering... We joined premier on our last voyage to Desire and are new to its benefits. Does being a member get you a discount on transfers to/from the airport?

thanks for the help.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Hola... I don't know for certain what rates you would be comparing the shuttle/transfer service the hotel runs, or operates, or partners with... whatever. The one we are using when we visit TTR/DRM/Pear is that one, the one that the reservations desk sends out. Company's name is ALLDOTOURS.... they always capitalize it so maybe that's how they want it... *shrug*

Anyway, it costs Stacia & I $75 for our private Suburban ride to/from the Airport to TTR, which I think is way worth it, as it's priate and we always want to get ... frisky a bit in the ride there in anticipation, and you just can't do that on a shuttle van with a bunch of families headed off to a Fam-friendly/kid-friendly resort. Well, I suppose you could, but that's pretty poor taste.

I used USA Transfers once, and it was comparable, or a bit less... but as I recall we had 3 other couples with us on that trip. So, it depends on what "level" of ride you want. Lots of people in a shuttle van, or just you and your hot-person in a 'Burban/Navigator for a few bucks more.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    USA Transfers have never offered 'shuttle trips' where you share with others, always private and at a cost of $55 return for 1-3 people to TTR. Must be confusing them with someone else.

As for Premier, it's always been an extra charge apart from when they have had the occasional promo running.

I understand Premier will be working with a new transport provider soon. I will leave you to guess who ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I could have sworn that it was USA.... I remember booking it through here at CCC....but maybe I've got my trips mixed up in my head. That happens when you've been almost 20 times, I guess. And that, my friends is called a "Luxury Problem!"

Was there one that used to be called American Express, maybe? That name tickles my memory.

So.... a "concealed" and new transfer company... Hmm..... Who could it be that has such a good reputation? A mystery.

5. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    I've always used USA thanks to Steve. Always private and less expensive than the transport offered by Premiere.
    Hoping I know who they may be using. ;)
    That would be great!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice