Direct flights to Puebla and Monterrey

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Dec 13, 2006.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just found a new airline (new to us anyway) that has direct flights to Puebla from Cancun, 2 hours. Prices look good compared to flying to DF and then taking the bus, for the three of us (Max is under 2) to fly at Christmas it is coming up at 5200 pesos, last year we paid 4000 each just to go to DF (then the bus to Puebla). www.aladia.com.mx if anyone is interested. They've also got direct flights to Monterrey, 2 hrs 10 minutes, (not that we're going to Monterrey but I priced it anyway, 4700 pesos for the three).

2. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're a star Kelly, I've been looking for this info
    :lol:

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool beans! I thought it might be helpful to you, soon to be PI PO PE. :p :p

4. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It doesn't have availability for next year yet though. And the only journey to Puebla I could get a price for was the 22nd Dec but there isn't availability to come back in Dec - just checking for price examples. But you mentioned 5200 for the three of you? That's excellent, hope they are as cheap in Jan and Feb!

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope they make it, will be great for us. We're not going to do Christmas (after much discussion) but hopefully in May. With Max the direct flight is the best thing, I'd even be willing to pay a bit more for it!

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should call them Miss Jen, see what they have to say about the new year. Looks like their website is pretty new (they have a link for an English page that doesn't work).

7. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I surely will do that! I can't believe the prices are so cheap. My hubby to be's family were very happy when I told them about it.

8. drjim

drjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    flights to monterrey

You said 4700 for the 3 of you????? this is interesting to me as I come from Austin Texas and the bus from there is only 50 bucks, so this is pretty cheap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice