Dinner Attire For The Ladies

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Auhornet, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Auhornet

Auhornet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Another newbie question - sorry! What, if anything, is considered too much for ladies dinner wear? My GF likes to dress sexy and wear things she may not normally at home but obviously we want to be respectful to everyone else at dinner.

Is it common to see things such as: sheer or semi see through tops, backless & low cut cleavage baring tops, short skirts etc..

I'm totally ok with the men's dress code and don't have a problem with that - we enjoy dressing up - but wear "work" clothes all week and would love to have some more fun with dinner attire if its not frowned upon. Thanks!

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Girly bits need to be covered. That's pretty much the only rule.

I have to say, however, that most women do not wear nearly nothing or really sheer clothes to dinner, in my experience. The look I aim for at dinner is ravishing vixen, not nasty whore. ;) If it is something you would wear to a nightclub at home, you are pretty much hitting the mark in terms of what I have seen over the years in the resort restaurants.

3. Auhornet

Auhornet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thanks matchandherbetterhalf! We much prefer ravishing vixen over nasty whore so I think I get what your saying!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice