Desires And Ttr Split

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Vegas in TX, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    We are heading down at the end of May for 10 nights and were planning on checking out Desires on this trip. We were going to do 7 nights at TTR and 3 at Desires to see if we enjoy it. But after reading more about Desires we are thinking of switching it to 5 and 5. This would allow us to avoid the clown night at TTR. :) If you were to split your vacation between the two resorts with it being your first time at Desires, how many nights would you do at each?

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    We often do 7 & 3 and always end at Desire - Either RM or Pearl.
    We stayed 5 nights at RM in October and it was great but we had to skip TTR prior. It’s our longest Desire stay.
    An even split of 5 & 5 would be good but just know there is a strong feeling initially of leaving the TTR party and new friends to try another resort. 5 nights at Desire will for sure take away those feelings but a shorter trip like 2 or 3 nights only at Desire might not be enough to feel like you’ve had a whole second stay and made new friends at the 2nd resort.
    Hope you have an awesome time splitting your trip.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Анжела72

Анжела72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    We try split trip for first time in April. We decide 5 & 5 so we get schedule a weekend at each TTR and DRM for best of times. We arrive TTR on Thursday and leave DRM on a Sunday.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 2
    Anything to get away from "clown" night is a good thing. But as far as splitting a trip, we have thought about it for a few years, but hate the idea of packing and then unpacking. So we are doing a separate first DRM trip this winter. The two nights most appealing at DRM in '22 are Saturday (lingerie) and Sunday (BDSM), If you get a weekend at each resort then all is good.

5. Vegas in TX

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    No kidding, who in their right mind decides to get rid of sexy school girl and replace it with clowns??

Speaking of the theme nights, Is the "Rock and Movie Stars" supposed to be movie characters or somehow dress up as actors?

6. mexico24

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 2
    School night was fun, but don't mind seeing it replaced for something else. But there are a lot of options other than circus. I'm sure that the guests will make it a sexy circus, and there will more fun that I am expecting. A BDSM night would be great at TTR, but it doesn't match the new marketing strategy. Circus night will be perceived as more "fun sexy" rather than "erotic sexy", appealing to a wider crowd. Easier for group of dudes to participate in.

For DRM, movie characters, rock stars, etc. It'll be a good night, can be someone specific, or just dress like Hollywood. I have mine picked, it's simple but obscure, so there will probably be a lot of explaining (with a fake British accent). Kay will do something more on the creative side..

7. Vegas in TX

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    For DRM, movie characters, rock stars, etc. It'll be a good night, can be someone specific, or just dress like Hollywood. I have mine picked, it's simple but obscure, so there will probably be a lot of explaining (with a fake British accent). Kay will do something more on the creative side..[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sure if it was movie characters or not. If it was characters I was going to do batman with an erotic utility belt. Otherwise we would just do a generic 80s glam rocker with hot pants, boa, and blow up guitar.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    The first time we did a split trip, Stacia would only go for three nights at DRM... and regretted it as we had such a good time. 5 & 5 is probably a good idea, IMO.

9. mexico24

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 2
    I wasn't sure if it was movie characters or not. If it was characters I was going to do batman with an erotic utility belt. Otherwise we would just do a generic 80s glam rocker with hot pants, boa, and blow up guitar.[/QUOTE]

Either would work for sure. We’ve learned to keep costumes simple at TTR but still participate. Guessing that some themes at DRM will be more lingerie based.

10. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    My recommendation is to do TTR first and then Desire.

We split our trip in July between DRM and TTR. 3 DRM and 6 TTR was the plan, just to see if we liked DRM. We liked it so much that we added two nights and then didn't want to leave. This year we are skipping TTR and going 5 DRM and 4 Pearl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice