Desire Rm Theme Nights

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by NickNTeva, Jan 22, 2024.

1. NickNTeva

NickNTeva Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    We are going in late May and are wanting to do theme nights. Greek night and uniform night aren't totally our thing. Is anyone else going the 25th to 30th? If so say hi!

That being said, would we be okay doing lingerie outfits for me most nights and for my husband just something fun/two BDSM outfits?

Also, what is the rules on exposed nipples? It is kind of gray at TTR, but I'm hoping I can have more exposed at Desire....

Tev

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +629 / 2
    Honestly, lingerie would be acceptable any night. At Desire, you can be completely naked in most areas. If you're talking about the disco or Melange area, I think exposed nips are fine there, too.

3. NickNTeva

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    So if I had lingerie that only went AROUND my boobs and the entire boob including the nipple was exposed that would be okay?

I also wanted to clarify where you can be nude and where you can play....

Playing is only okay near the hot tub area right? No playing by the main pool.

You can be nude anywhere, but the main lobby and restaurants right?

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,164 / 3
    Most nights at DRM can be lingerie nights with a hint of the theme. Yes the "entire boob" can be exposed. No nudity in the restaurants, lobby, gym (please no!).
    Play (open sex acts) is/are allowed only by roof top jacuzzi, the play room, and you may be able to get by with it at the beach. Since the beach crossing/wall has eroded between DRM and Breathless (to the south) there are not really any non-DRM guests walking the beach. Most of the beach beds are gone from a hurricane several years ago, so a person needs have some innovation.

Not looking forward to Greek night either, we'll probably just wear something white. Uniform night will be pretty much be a repeat of BDSM for us.

5. NickNTeva

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Great! Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice