Desire RM or Pearl during a Desirous Party Takeover

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by fitmaria, Mar 2, 2014.

1. fitmaria

fitmaria Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We are not members of the Desirous community and are looking to book Desire Pearl during their takeover time. We were just curious how the resort was during that week. Is it similar the atmosphere of Temptation?
    Thanks

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    It's not a full takeover, but the group, through their designated TA has booked about 1/2 of the rooms at Pearl for that week.

Desire resorts, with or without groups, are not similar to the atmosphere of Temptation - lol -

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Hi,
    The very first time we went to Pearl unbeknown to us it was during a DP (LOL) takeover. It was not what we imagined a takeover to be. Most of the couples had never met each other before, so, apart from a few couples, it wasn't cliquey. The tempo of the day didn't change very much, still very chilled during the day. They did bring their own (awful) DJ to play at the jacuzzi in the afternoon. The only thing that bugged me was that they held their own theme nights, which didn't correlate to Pearls at all, so when I was doing schoolgirl, they were doing fetish and vice versa, very confusing! We met some nice people in their group, but overall I'd say no, definitely not the TTR vibe, still the classy laid back Pearl vibe.
    Oh and one more point, most of them kept their clothes on! What the...
    :daisy:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice